Bryan x Vendi 🩸

( a/n ik this'll be a big step ok. I'm not gonna branch to some royal type shit unless it's requested *wink wink* *nudge nudge* or anything is requested that doesn't surpass boundaries. but Vampire Vendi. now... do I know why I'm doin this? no. but if someone has some other ideas of to change ppls features go ahead I'll do so. like an Avian Bryan, Yandere either, Vampire Vendi like rn, etc. I'm up for it. please man. but ya this is new to me so hold on please-)

TW/CW: Blood mentions

Words: 1k

Bryan POV:

It was like around 10pm and gosh was the office dark. Few lights were turned on though. He located Vendi holding his phone in the left hand and some red liquid lookin bottle. He wasn't sure what it was, but it was just really dark to understand what it was supposed to be.

"Vendi?" The brunet was trying to receive the others attention.

"Oh- gosh!" The other quickly sat up and looked over.

"I'm sorry- I didn't mean to scare you."

Vendi chuckled, "It's alright. I'm just a bit jumpy..."

"Oh, ok." Bryan invited himself on the couch.

"So, why are you here?" The paler questioned.

"Well, I thought maybe I should be more open with people."

Vendi's forehead crinkled in confusion for a split second and then he decided just to go ahead and ask.

"About what?"

Vendi POV:

"Well, I don't get it much myself. So, just be patient with me." Bryan just stared at his hand trying to concentrate about something.

What is he up to?

A small purple spark happened for a second and faltered after Bryan bring his hand into his other.

"What-" The ruby-eyed didn't expect that.

He can do that? Actually what was that? What am I getting myself into? Actually. Maybe I'm not the only one a bit lost to what I'm committing to.

"It's supposed to be able to form a sphere look..." Bryan tried his best to explain, "I'm sorry if this is so weird."

Vendi just gave a smile. There was probably no turning back on his feelings for Bryan anytime soon. That feeling would be hard to break, but it was so easy to gain.

"If it makes you feel better... I'm not so normal." Vendi tried to address it lightly.

Vendi grabbed that drink he sat down on the floor and took a few sips.

Bryan gave a little laugh, "How so?"

"Oh, yk. Just have some lil genetics passed down that seem impossible and should be out of a fairytale." He was just lookin at the bottle he had now.

"You tryna say fairytale situations are real now?" The brunet sounded intrigued, but befuddled.

"Well, I'm talking about like vampires, Bryan." Vendi was just trying to get it over with.

Bryan didn't say much. He was probably thinking a lot. Though Vendi didn't even want to see honestly. He swore he heard Bryan shuffle around for a sitting position. So, Vendi looked to see Bryan criss cross apple sauced like a kindergarten who just learned about space.

"Do werewolves exist?" Bryan was curious.

I know people would have different reactions to this... but that? Werewolves!? Should I be offended or filled with glee right now.

"I- I don't know." He was a bit confused.

"Aw, welp at least we solved mysteries today." The brown-eyed shrugged.

"So, you are good?"

Bryan went through a moment of processing.

"Am I not? I hope you didn't just say that to kill me because I'd be offended." Bryan hinted that as a joke.

"Hm. But werewolves, Bryan!" Vendi turned his body to face the brunet.

"Sorry, sorry," The former CEO gave him a hug, "I was just curious. You are still pretty cool."

Now perhaps it wasn't the smartest idea to literally hug a literal vampire. He scooted himself over a bit for it. Bryan didn't think much of it honestly. Maybe it was a good thing Vendi already drank out of that darn bottle because that'd be a lot.

Bryan POV:

I just realized this wasn't the smartest idea. Oh well though. He probably won't or at least not on purpose kill me.

It was interesting to feel that the CEO had an actual heart beat and didn't go around like a deranged psycho. You'd assume some perks would fade over time though.

"Do you burn in the sun and I just haven't noticed?" Bryan randomly questioned.

"No, no I do not." Vendi gave a little chuckle.

Vendi did seem pretty comfortable having his by the brunet's neck, but he wasn't going to say anything. That'd be awkward and the other male would start frantically apologising like he just sent a nuke to the UK and blamed it on Australia. Moving on from that! It was like two minutes worth of a hug. Neither of them seemed like they were gonna quit. It was like a game of chicken that no one would ever pull away from unless it is an emergency.

This didn't stop Vendi from kissing Bryan's neck and it wasn't even like a peck. It might've been a bit longer, but not by much. It was better than probably any other thing. However, it stopped the hug because the CEO went to retrieve his drink.

Oh my god. Did that just happen? How did that- What- Why I...

"Oh gosh." Bryan seemed a bit flustered.

Vendi just smiled in response, "What? You're lucky I like you."

Now Bryan was definitely red in the face from that single comment.

( a/n I'm not kidding when I say I speedran this chapter. I haven't like updated this in 3 days and today was a family day and I was getting my other story prepared for a finale soon. so it is chaos. also tell me if you'd like to see more like hybrid or maybe branching off to other things. I don't mind ur opinions rlly. I can stick to what I originally do too! thx. bye<3)