Showtime Steve x G. Foxy 💌

( a/n hello again! it is I. Slzzp. ok, I'm done. have ur chapter lol. also good morning! for me at least)

Words: 850

Showtime Steve POV:

Why does he even stick around? Gosh I hurt him. I hurt Foxy and I shouldn't of. I should've had control and prevented the whole thing from happening, but I didn't...

"Hun," Foxy aimed to get his attention, "do you confetti cannons or candy cannons are better?"

"Uh, in what context?"

"It's for Bryan. Since everyone knows he has been stressed and everything." Foxy explained.

"Oh! I think candy might end up getting stuck places and get all gooey."

"Ohhh." Foxy understood where he was coming from, "confetti it is."

"Mhm, I'm sure the bots can clean up confetti. Right?"

"Yeah. Certainly! The confetti should only go on the main stage." Foxy scratched off the candy idea in his own head.

"Hey, uh, Foxy."

"Yesss?" Foxy gave Steve his full attention.

"What if Bryan doesn't like it?" Steve worried.

"Oh, well at least we tried! He'll appreciate that." The fox reassured.

"So even though you were the one that planned and made it all and then someone treats it like you were too stupid and weak that's ok?" Steve said that so quickly Foxy had to slow down what he said.

"What? Steve. What is this actually about?" The pirate was skeptical.

"Nothing! I'd just feel bad if he absolutely hates it." Steve defended.

Foxy took a moment to think about everything that was going on. Then he folded his arms and sighed.

"Steve. I told you already that it wasn't your fault and it's okay!"

"You're lying. That wasn't okay. I hurt you." Steve felt his fingers start to twitch.

"No, ok, listen to me," Foxy put both his hook and hand on Steve's shoulder pads "you weren't in control. So it isn't your fault. No one can blame you for that."

"Are you sure?" He looked down to the side.

"Hey, I'm positive. It isn't your fault." The fox let him go.

"Okay, I'm sorry for that."

"No need to apologize. I'm here when you need me. You got that?"

"Yeah! I got that." His voice went back to his normal happy tone.

"Now. We may need Gregory's help to figure out what food Bryan likes." Foxy got back on track.

"Ooo, smart! Where would Gregory be?" Steve looked around the area.

"Probably upstairs with Sun and maybe Chica, too." Foxy assumed and grabbed Steve's hand.

"Oh, I'm going too?"

"Yep! Of course. Now let's go." They headed upstairs and into the daycare.

"Sun! Give me my juice box!" Gregory demanded.

"Ehhhhhhhhh. Why?" Sun asked.

"Because it's mine?" Gregory glared.

"Are you sure!?"

"I've never been so positive in my life about it, Sun."

Sun laughed, "I'm just messing with you, silly!" Sun handed Gregory his juice box.

"Finally. Jeezus."

"Hello, Sun!" Steve greeted and ran up to Sun without Foxy.

"Hello! More friends are here now." Sun gleamed with joy.

"Oh thank goodness. Being alone with you is torture." Gregory mumbled.

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that."

How does he pretend there isn't any negative energy towards his name by Gregory right now? That's so... bizarre and just insane really.

"Hey, Gregory and Sun." Foxy walked up next to Steve.

Gregory brought his attention to the playground and silently went his way over there.

"What brings you here?" Sun was interested.

"Oh, well we wanted to ask Gregory something, but he's playing now..."

"Don't be discouraged," Foxy looked to Gregory and so did all the others, "we can just ask him when he is done."

"Why don't you ask him now?" Sundrop was a little confused.

"Eh, no need to ruin the kid's fun." Foxy shrugged.

Steve went down to play with him and Foxy and Sun stayed by the bouncy houses.

"So, what are you doing?" Sun asked the fox.

"I'm planning a surprise party for Bryan." Foxy responded.

"Oh, what for?"

"Just because he has been really stressed because of everything."

"Oh, yeah I've noticed. I feel a bit bad for the guy." Sun admitted.

"Yeah, all he is trying to do is protect us and he always believes he is failing us." Foxy sighed.

"I don't think he is. He does a good job. He is stressing himself for no reason." Sundrop shook his head.

"Well, there is issues I understand his worry or fears for our safety."

"Yeah, you are right." Sun agreed.

Steve ran up the stairs and to the other two.

"You're already done playing with Gregory?" Foxy asked Steve.

"Yeah, we can go now." Steve started walking.

Foxy ran after him, "Wait, wait, what about the food question?"

"Oh! I already asked him. No worries." Steve spoke with pride.

"Ah, alright. Good job. I was worried you forgot."

Steve wrapped his arms around the fox and laughed, "Of course not!"

I wouldn't forget of course. Also this whole surprise party thing may not be the worst idea ever made. I like this.

(a/n Again, u can go to my A/N chapter if u wanna request something! )