Bryan x Vendi 💓

( a/n haha.. Yes again. Next one won't be this ship I swear. It's just this always gets more reads so q.q I just wanna make enjoyable work )

(ALSO. 1K READS. Didn't mention last time but 🎉 woo)

TW/CW: Discrimination

Words: 1.4k

Everyone's Assigned:
(Only those who are important to the story or show up)
Bryan: Angel
Vendi: Fallen Angel
Gregory: Angel
Davis: Redemption Demon
Kat: Angel
Pluto: Angel
Ivy: Demon
Iris: Angel
Amiri: Angel
Anna: Demon

Rarity:

Angel: Common
Demon: Uncommon
Redemption Demon: Rare
Fallen Angel: Legendary

Vendi POV: (actually fr fr)

This world was actually pretty strange and it felt so unnecessary to add thing to us that caused separation. Angels and demons. Sounds like something you'd read out of a fantasy book! This world did have angels, fallen angels, demons, and redemption demons. Angels and demons for sort though. Yes, angels got halos and demons got tails. Redemption demons just had a light color than dark color. A fallen angel had a dark color than light color.

It was a pretty simple concept. Though it was actually pretty shameful to be a fallen angel. You'd think demon would be worse... but you can't control what you were born as and few good hearted demons get redemption. You start as an angel or demon and the rest comes on later.

I'm a fallen angel actually. A fallen angel being the CEO of Fazbear's Entertainment. It's legal of course! There is no more discrimination against that species. The world gets better... though some people still want to hurt or even kill fallens.

People I've never met before just took some glances at me. I never really reacted to it honestly. I never ask myself if they don't like my species or are just interested.

Fallens are just greedy and selfish as people say... They never really are wrong. I'm not all that bad though. I just always want knowledge and I'll find it somehow.

Davis was staring at his phone. It was of his girlfriend, Kat. Love must be nice once you settle down. He kept his tail high like I do. It was like a little sign of confidence or dominance really. It didn't mean much, but it was nice.

I managed to slip out of a conversation between Pluto, Iris, and Ivy. Who knows what Ivy was trying to dig up. Didn't matter right now. He could ask and figure it out later.

I spotted Bryan and his son Gregory. Gregory was the kid's name. I do recall that, thankfully. He is with two other individuals and the women seemed to look like Bryan. Perhaps that is his mom and he's his dad?

"Yeah- Vendi," Bryan was calling for his attention, "come over here!"

I just internally sighed and gulped.

Let's hope he isn't too different from his parents.

I stood a bit in front of the two strangers and had Bryan and the kid on my left. The lady seemed to study me a bit and the guy didn't seemed too phased.

Thank goodness...

"So this is my boss!" Bryan introduced me and I watched Gregory just fly on top of one of the bouncy houses.

"I'm Vendi, Dr. Vendi." I gave a formal apology.

"Well, I'm Amiri. Bryan's dad." The blue-haired confirmed my theory.

I can't make a mistake now. I really want to leave an actual good impression on his parents. This actually meant a lot.

Wait. Why does this mean a lot?