Showtime Steve x G. Foxy ⭐

( a/n Alright, I'm trying this. gosh wish me luck while I work with animatronics. also this fic is my top priority not my 'Two in One' fic! so yeah. I'm sure some day this'll end up with 100 and I'll question my life choices!)

Words: 600

Glamrock Foxy POV:

Steve seems real determined to find out who Bryan's bio dad is. I don't know why though. Amari seems to care about Bryan enough a dad would. Maybe Steve just wants to make Bryan happy, but I think it truly isn't worth it. Maybe it is just because I've never had a dad and the only father figure we have is Bryan. We aren't human so we wouldn't know. Well, getting abandoned by one of your creators would be tragic. I've never thought of Bryan leaving us though. He wouldn't. He never gives up on us. I think I respect him for that.

"Steve. Take a break." Foxy demanded.

"What? But I can figure this out!" Steve assured.

"No... Steve I'm sorry, but I don't even think Bryan would want to know."

"What? Why not!?"

Foxy sighed. "Because this guy you are trying to find obviously wants nothing to do with Bryan, Steve!"

Steve folded his arms and looked down to the ground, "but-"

"Dear. Please."

"Fine. Maybe Bryan doesn't wanna know."

"Yeah, he never asked us too. Just because he's upset that he never knew he wasn't Amari's bio kid doesn't mean he wants to know his actual blood." Foxy explained.

"Yeah, maybe you are right. I don't know why I'm even trying to do this anymore."

Foxy shook his head, "I think you want to prove your worth to Bryan or so everyone you aren't some random use of space."

Steve was understanding, "So, I shouldn't need to prove anything to everyone?"

"No!" Foxy walked in front of him. "You already mean a lot to this place and me." Foxy placed his hand on his chest region.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Steve hugged Foxy and they both embraced the hug.

"You good now?" Foxy chuckled.

"Yeah, I think I'm tired of this whole search. It's confusing me!"

"Welp, you never were designed for it." Foxy pointed out and turned towards the door that lead to the stairs.

Foxy headed upstairs and Steve stayed behind. He still wondered if he gotten close. Maybe if he just went on one more trip. Perhaps that wasn't going to happen though. I mean, Bryan's dad never was at the pizzeria it seems. Bryan would've recognized him. Right? Yeah.

No one's POV:

Foxy joined Chica and Roxanne at their cooking chaos. Somehow a pizza ended up on the ceiling. Pepperonis and sausages were scattered on the floor. If this wasn't going to be the highlight of the day. I would know what else could be!

Steve looked back at the tubes. Maybe someday he will be successful on finding things out. That pizzeria memory was just a lost cause. Didn't seem important. No way it was important in his investigation. Guess it was time to close it. Maybe someday the mystery will be solved. Not today.

Steve headed up the stairs and began to figure out we had a ceiling pizza issue. Ceiling pizza!? Sounds disgusting. How does it even get up there though? It is so bizarre. That shouldn't be Steve's main worries though! What if he simply just missed something? No, there wasn't anything there. There simply wasn't... right? Right.

( a/n yeah, it is shorter. but a new ship on this book! next one won't be short like this. but I wanted to write just incase I just loose motivation. I'm excited to see where my new book goes. I'll try to make sure it turns out alright and isn't a complete lost cause. )