Bryan x Vendi 💞

(a/n Ya I'm kinda tryna cram some stuff into the one shot book. will not forget abt u soldier no worries >:) anyways, I deleted the generated fics- anyways enjoy )

Words: 900

Vendi POV:

It was an interesting event. He was standing in the dining room with Bryan some where upstairs, Gregory sitting down on the sofa to his left playing some game, and Bryan's parents in the kitchen seemingly figuring things out.

Yes, they actually went with the idea of him meeting Bryan's parents and Gregory seems to also be an interesting character to know. However, he wanted to see where Bryan was.

He walked upstairs and took a look to his left and then right. He went right and found Bryan's room. At least this would be according to what Bryan told him. He turned the knob and opened the door.

"Vendi!" Bryan stared at him in shock and he just stood at the entrance of the room.

"Uh. Oh my." Vendi was at a loss of words.

It wasn't even that bad. A shirt and boxers is a normal thing to wear around a house, but jeez Vendi froze right then and there.

"Give me a moment..." Bryan put on some pants and sighed.

"Really?" Bryan failed to get his attention.

Vendi didn't say anything. He felt like he was going to burn up.

"Vendi? Are you broken?" Bryan joked.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, I just didn't think about that." He was completely embarrassed. Which honestly Bryan should be, but he was.

"Mhm. Well, I'll be down in a bit okay? I don't feel like walking down stairs with soaking hair."

Vendi closed the door and stood in the hallway still for a couple seconds.

Oh god. It wasn't even that bad! It's fine. That wasn't awkward. No. Completely and utterly normal. I think I'll forever remember to knock now.

He scurried down stairs and looked over to Gregory. Gregory returned his glance. It might of caught him a bit off guard, but this was his chance to get to know Gregory.

"Hi..." The young greeted.

"Hello, Gregory. That's right, right?" Vendi wanted to make sure.

"Yup, aren't you brydad's boyfriend or something?" Gregory tilted his head in curiosity.

"Or something." He responded quickly.

"Hm, alright. Welcome to the family then." Gregory gave a grin.

He sighed, "Alright, thanks."

"No problem new dad." Gregory returned to his Nintendo Switch game.

"What are you playing?" Vendi learned to accept it. Well, he didn't dislike the idea anyways.

Gregory gave him a weird look for a moment and then stated, "It's called Splatoon 3."

"Three? They made two others?" Vendi sat next to him.

"Yeah, popular game with a huge fanbase. How things get going. Usually YouTubers as streamers." Gregory informed.

"You seem good at it." Vendi commented.

"Eh, decent. Some people are like gods at this game it is literally crazy how they find the time to learn it and get the skills."

"Yeah, it does seem that way." Vendi yawned.

"I don't know," Gregory yawned, "I'll probably get better the more I try and play."

"Mhm, that's the spirit." Vendi laid back on the couch.

Gregory let Vendi have his end spot. Well, forced him too at least. The small demon did get what he wanted at least.

Bryan finally came down and saw that Vendi fell asleep on the couch and Gregory did too in a hug like manner since Gregory clung onto the red-eyed. I guess seeing them get along was nice. Vendi was actually aware of his surrounding by sound.

It appears Bryan's parents didn't seem to mind as much as put some food in the fridge and let Bryan eat what he wanted and they got their own share. The leftovers were put away with no issue. Two pair of footsteps went up the stairs. Assuming it was his parents. Bryan stayed in the room and then took Gregory up to his room it seemed. He thought that was the end of it, but Bryan came back down.

He wrapped his arms around him and didn't say anything. Vendi was a bit lost and just put his head over the brunet. Bryan definitely realized he was awake, but he didn't say anything. Neither of them were of course.

This will definitely need to be explained in the morning won't it? That will be an interesting thing won't it? Oh I kinda fell for one of my employees totally don't worry about it. He also was dead for awhile. Surprise! Hah. God.

"Thank you for coming here." Bryan spoke to the other as if testing to see if he was truly awake.

Vendi just hummed a little tune in response. I think that was all the brown-eyed wanted to know. They were both consciously making this decision. They wanted to embrace each other.

It's something you don't see much of. Like it is what you'd only see in a disney movie. It exists somewhere though. It feels so good when you finally find it though. You could feel like your heart is going to jump out of your throat. This one emotion is something Vendi doesn't want to loose. He has a slight suspicion Bryan feels and thinks the same thing.

( a/n I'mma go to sleep in a few minutes. goottttaaa rest up and all. have a wonderful day/night everyone. can't wait to share my writing tmr w/ y'all! )