51

"...and always" I replied into my wife's ear. Our friends and families cheered as we walked back down the isle hand in hand. "Wait for me!" I heard and we both turned round. Our daughter ran up to us, she took both our hands as we walked out. "I'm so happy mummies" lily said with a huge grin, "us too baby, us too" Leah said and I smiled at her. My little family.

End of the story.

———

A summery of what happened after the final, or if you want to just imagine your own ending don't read my version.

Bella stayed at Barcelona for another season, winning the ballon do'r and the treble again with Leah and arsenal only winning the fa cup, Jonas was fired and the Real Madrid manager took over for the following season. Bella went back to arsenal and reunited with Leah who she spent the next year winning the double with (the league and fa cup).

After 2 years at arsenal Bella and Leah couldn't wait to have a child so Bella took a year out of her career to have lily. Lily Lindsey Williamson was their daughters name, a name taken after Bella's mother.

On their 6 year anniversary was the fa cup final which was also Bella's full return to arsenal after spending a year on loan to West Ham, Bella scored a brace that game and Leah proposed after the trophy ceremony.

The following year the wedding took place and Leah and Bella promised to spend the rest of their lives together, a promise to which they stuck too.

———-

A/n: I don't even know where to start. I didn't think anyone would ever read this book/story and I thought I'd quit half way through but you all showed love and support towards it and it made me want to finish it and now I'm onto doing another book/story which is crazy so is your reading this go check out the new story.

I hoped you enjoyed the story and if you want more stories/books then follow me.