감사합니다!

i am probably being an annoying little piece of shit for updating so late but actually, living is pretty difficult as it is. there's a lot to take care of at the moment. but I wanted to really, really, thank you for even reading whatever that I'm writing although my excitement about the story has been pretty evident, throughout, I believe. 

i really wished to write something which would almost seem like a dream and no clue if its any near that lol. actually, my prince charming has just never come in a white horse, ahah, i wish for all my characters to have their prince charming by the way. so came up with this little dream come true sort of fanfiction.

i have no idea if I made sense just now. you know when you know i guess. 

so i get a lot of my inspiration from the ocean. just stare at it for hours, watch the waves crash at the shore, really overwhelms me, makes me want to write goddamn novels but then again, words and ideas get evaporated pretty soon after as well. pretty pathetic to be very honest. i can be miserable. 

anyway, i really wish you all get your love to arrive riding a white horse, i hope when you meet love, you get to hold them and cherish them and celebrate them. i hope love is overwhelming, i hope love takes your breath away and sweeps you off your feet. i wish you great things when you find your love. <3 !

we all have different views on life, everybody is different and filled with flaws but i hope you will  still spare some time from your day to tell someone you are grateful that they exist. tell someone you wish them all the great lucks. tell someone they are working hard and you are proud of them. tell someone life is hard but you will be there when they need you. give someone hope to live. i hope you will hug someone and give a light pat on their back for being alive. wish someone well in your heart if you cant say it out loud. i hope you will spread a little love when the world is filled with so much hate. 

you already make my day better by reading my mostly nonsense haha. 

ty