Epilogue

Nanon knew happiness came in form of people, however, he still finds it hard to believe that happiness would ever come in this large palanquin in form of Ohm. He still sometimes sits and wonders that happiness could ever also come through Ohm's eyes, his lips, and his adorable cheeks. That happiness could come when Ohm smiles or picks him up and lies him down on their bed. He still found it hard to believe that one-day happiness would become so large when Ohm forces their chefs to abandon the kitchen so he can cook for the love of his life. Or that happiness could reach almost the limits of the skies and erupt further into space when he saw his two children riding the horse with his soulmate, his love, his man.

There were drawbacks to being with Ohm that Nanon occasionally thinks about. It's always hard convincing him into doing something Nanon wants him to do. He always argues, always takes careless decisions, never takes care of his health, always scavenges through the rooms in such a manner that it seems a storm passed through them and he never punishes the children. Nanon is tired of trying to explain to him the importance of bringing up the children as an heir to the throne but Ohm supposedly raises arguments against it and debates the importance of raising kids so they communicate with their parents like friends.

"I don't need to be their friend. I am their father and they need to behave with me like I am their father" Nanon was suddenly seething in anger when their older son Gemini went hunting with the horse they recently got him without the royal guards to the Prince, "You know how dangerous the borders are right now, Ohm"

Ohm romantically giggled, "He will be fine my love" he attempted to take Nanon's hands in his but he became immediately enraged by Ohm's carelessness regarding the matter and shook his hands away from Ohm's light grip.

He gritted his teeth, and his annoyingly adorable dimples flushed through his cheeks nevertheless flushing with anger this time, "I can't believe you are being so negligent"

"I am not being negligent Dimples" Ohm soothed him, "I know where he went. He informed me"

Nanon became even more furious at that sudden confession, "What...and...and you're telling me this now?!"

Ohm sighed, "You wouldn't allow him that's why" he sat at the edge of the bed, "I already instructed Krist to wait by the river and Gemini doesn't know about that"

Nanon could not believe so many things had happened without him knowing anything in the slightest, "Unbelievable...he went into the mountain woods?"

Ohm sighed shaking his head, "He is growing up Nanon...if we don't let him—"

In complete shock and terror, Nanon retracted, "No! I am not letting my child into the mountain woods all alone when he is just 14 years old..."

Ohm quickly held Nanon down with his arms, "I made sure Krist is watch—"

"Krist is by the river...how on earth will he know if Gemini is okay...Ohm let me go, I need to—" he was engulfed in tension and Ohm could see the sweat trickle down Nanon's forehead. After all, the mountain woods are famous for all their wild animals and enemies galore in the darkness, Ohm quickly pulled Nanon, "I will come with you. But you are worrying too much. I know—"

Nanon shrieked, "Shut up!"

Ohm followed him after a long exaggerated sigh out of their rooms and to their stables to grab their respective horses. His husband still fuming with anger and completely coiled in worry for their son, to some extent Ohm felt insincere for not informing him earlier but Gemini already gets too much scolding from Nanon from time to time.

Nanon had found Gemini admiring one of his hunts by the time both of them entered a few steps into the wood, "I told you he would be fine" Ohm softly chuckled riding immediately behind Nanon, "He even got himself a hunt. That is my son" Ohm grinned with pride flowing through his eyes.

Nanon scoffed at Ohm totally disturbed but eventually also smiled at Gemini being so happy after independently hunting a deer, "Gemini!" Nanon called from the back while Gemini frighteningly dropped the deer from his hands, surprised and shocked to see both of his parents lingering quietly behind him, "Father, I...I had informed Papa—"

Nanon crossed his arms scrutinizing his son sternly although the faint shade of pride was hiding in the depths of his eyes and Ohm could easily read that after knowing Nanon for so many years now, "And you didn't even bother to let me know?"

"I am sorry" he immediately bowed, consumed in fear because he couldn't actually see how proud Nanon looked right now, and how so very honestly pleased.

Just declaring from the top of the mountains to the rest of the world below that Ohm was absolutely head over heels in love with Nanon was not enough. His love had elevated and taken a form that just could not be expressed at this point in their relationship. From actually growing gardens in his lungs to nourishing two children with Nanon, had meant the entire universe and beyond for him. Staring at his family grow now both in real life and also in his lungs and his heart gives him ecstatic extra-terrestrial chills some nights when he lies down in the warmth of Nanon's body. On that note, he has grown so acquainted and so fond of the warmth of Nanon's body, he can't imagine living a single day without it but that doesn't mean literally they stick like magnets because they both are kings and they have their services to give to their kingdom. Again, both of them do their services so effortlessly, the whole of Albion cannot raise a finger even if they sometimes want to. Ohm and Nanon, when they stand together, look so powerful, it becomes so apparent that even if the world was ending they couldn't be separated. Even if the world was ending they would still stand like a fortress and protect their kingdom, and their people.

Ohm and Nanon were so in love, beautiful as the dawn, dominant like the sun.

And then one night, Ohm had drowsily said, "It was your heart that saved my life"

And then, they lived happily ever after.

I have reached my limit. Thanks for all the support. Let me know through comments if you want JoongDunk (when joong is smiling though it makes my heart wee bit weak) next or NetJames? BrightWin? (havent these two become classic already) Guys, i dont have a plot ready yet but if you have ideas feel free to spill.

Thanks again and take care.

KC