Chapter 1 I thought I lived a normal life

Lica's POV: (Lee-Ca)
Everything was normal, I was taking a walk with my friends Piper Annabeth Thaila Hazle and Calypso, I have other friends they are just doing something. But what I didn't know was that all my friends were hiding a something from me untill the unexpected happened. As we were walking this dog like thing on fire came towards me and knocked me onto the ground. Before anything thing eles happened Annabeth pulls out a dagger and stabs it. She puts her dagger back into her pocket and brushes the dust of her hands and acts like nothing happened.
"Um Lica there is something we need to tell you but we need to go somewhere no one can hear us." Piper says
"Should we tell her?" Hazle asked
Thaila Piper and Annabeth all nod calypso just stood there thinking.
"Well this will be a lot for her to handle... well let's get going so we get there before night fall." Calypso said finaly
After about a mile of walking we reach a sign saying camp half blood.
We walk through the entrance were Piper walks off and get our other friends while Hazle Thaila Annabeth and Calypso ushered me to a cabim were I saw Nico, Percy ,Leo ,Jason, Frank ,Piper, and Grover all waiting for us. But there was something different about Grover he had goat legs.
"Ok what's going on." I finally said
"Well we are demigods and so-" Piper said but was cut of by Hazle finishing the sentence "so are you!"
"Wh-What!" I said
They all noded.
"We don't know who your god or godess parent is yet." Nico said
"We know you lived with your mom so it's more and likely a god." Calypso said.
I sat down on one of the beds in the cabin.
"Is there a way to find out?" I ask
"There is and that's usually by doing something that catches their eye and then they claim you." Annabeth said.
I sighed and put my head in my hands.
"I thought I was living a normal life but I guess not." I said

Hey how'd you like the very first chapter of a PJO and HoO ff?
QOTD:
whose your favorite PJO or HoO charter
Mine is Nico because there are somethings I cab relate about him and tbh he is really fun to try to act out.

Peace out Demigods

~Kittycat350