Chapter 35

Lica's POV:
I open my eyes to see I'm in the infirmary once again. "Morning sleeping beauty." will said I smiled at the nickname and look at the chairs and see all my friends. "How long this time." I asked "a few hours." I nod and look around and see a familer looking red head. "Sorry for using you as a cushion." She said her voice thick with a accent. "Lily" I ask she nods "I went to your school before moving to Germany." she said "that's why I remember you, Jason also,introduced me to you." I said "I wonder if Ocean is here." I ask. The door of the infirmary door opens and my old beat friend busted through. "You're a demigod too?" I asked "she nods "whose you godly parent." "Hades. Yours"
"Posidon." "Zues." "sorry to ruin your reunion but Lica you can leave the Infimary now." Will said I smile and get off my cot and run out but said bye and kissed Will 's cheek first.

"PERCY!" I shouted banging on the Posdion cabin door.
The door opens slowly to reveal Percy standing there looking scared. "ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS WAS HERE AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME!"
Percy slowly backs into the cabin but I grab the calor of his shirt. "Now tell me, why didn't you tell Me my best friend was here?" I said through a clenched jaw.
He gulps "she told me to hind her for two months." I dropped his calor. "Thanks." I said happily and skiped off.