Chapter 5 combat training

Lica's POV:
I comb through my blue brown hair and pulled it up into a pony tail. Then I look at my outfit again a white tank top with rainbow colored stars a black crop top jacket a pair of shorts and black berry colored no tie convers and decided I mise as well wear cause I don't have enough time change it anyways.
I had told Nico the day before that I should work on some combat skills so I will be meeting Jason and Percy for that.
"So for beginners we use pool noodles but we want to see if you are or not." Percy says
"Lets see if I am." I say
"Ok lets get you a sword." Jason says while walking over to were we keep our swords.
"So you have to find a sword that's level and isn't uneven when you hold it." Jason explains a I look through the swords. "Don't pick the pretty one pick the scuffed up and scratches that proves all the battles its been in." I say to myself.
Percy must have over herd
"And why is that." Percy asks
"It would be foolish to pick a pretty one because they will more and likely break in battle as for the ones that arent so pretty and have some scratches on the blade proofs the fights its been." I say
"Correct." Percy says and walks away. I continue looking and trying out swords till I find one I sliver sword almost perfect level but this will have to do.
"Found one?" Jason asks walking over here
I nod
"Armor or no armor?" I ask
Jason and Percy look surprised.
"Lets see how you do in no armor." Jason says and takes position.
I nod.
"You'll go against me first." Jason says
"Be prepare to eat dirt." I say
"Oh it on." Jason says before charging unexpectedly.
My natural reflexes kicked in and I dodged. He came the other direction and held out my sword and he almost ran into it.
After charging and dodging we finally get into it.
Jason tries gets to get me to fall over but instead I got him.
I put my foot on his chest lightly this was on just practice and held my sword to his throat.
"I win." I say
"Ok time to take on Percy now." Jason asks
I nod.
I help Jason up and he walks over to were Percy was watching and sat down.
"Bring it on." I say
Percy charges and I dodge I trip him as he is turning around but I decide it was to early to call defeat so I didn't do it. Percy gets and tries to lounge with is sword but I just simply block it and we keep ok slashing swords till I got bored I tripped him and once again put my foot on his chest lightly and held my sword to his throat.
"You win once again." Percy says
I help him up but as I do I see that there was people watching.
"She won against Percy and Jason." Someone said
"How she do that?" Someeles said
"That's my sister!" I see Nico Jumping up so I can see him.
All eyes were on Nico and he slowly backs himself into a shadow.
"Well we know you are not a beginner but you do need your own sword." Jason says
I put my hands in the packets of my shorts and feel something.
I pull it out. "What the?" I say holding a bronze colored pen.
"Um I think this is yours." I say and give Percy the pen.
"How'd you get riptide!?" Percy ask
"I don't know." I say
"Ok well let's forget about that and get you a sword." Percy says.
I nod.
I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn around and see Chiron holding something. "I ment to give this to you after you got claimed but you were busy training." Chrion says giving me a bracelet.
"Its a magic item when you tap it a couple times it'll turn into a sword. It is also a bracelet so nobody well except you know it's a sword.
I nod.
Chiron walks away and I just stand there staring at the sword/Bracelet thingie
"Hey Lica were dis you learn to fight like that?" Jason ask
"I used to take a couple sword classes when I was bored." I say and head over to the Hades cabin.
Before I get there I run into Nico. "Hey want to see if you can do that thing were your eyes glowed and you floated and you know." Nico ask.
''I can try." I say and head over to the dummies. I hold out my hands forming a little black fire and it slowly gets bigger then it stops. "I think I can only do every now and then" I says
I threw the ball of black magic at the dummy. Not much happened it just moved backwards a bit.
"That sucks." Nico says "hey can you summon skeletons yet?"
"I can try." I say.
"Ok so you have to concentrate on it then snap your fingers." Nico explains.
I nod and concentrate on skeletons but I need up thinking about the spooky scary Skelton song and when I shaped my finger it was a Skelton singing spooky scary Skelton.
Nico sits there and laughs.
"Almsot." I ask.
"Almost." Nico replies.
"Thank Gods." I say
"Hey dinner is coming up you might want to put on a clean pair of clothes." Nico says pointing at my dirt caked pants and shirt.
I nod in agreement.
I head over to the Hades Cabin and change my clothes. I brush my hair again before nearing Nico and Hazle outside the door.
"So I herd you beat both Percy and Jason on your first try on combat training." Hazel says
"Its nothing." I say
"No other not they are some of our best fighters." Nico says
I shrug my shoulders
"Can we go eat now." I say.
"Yes can we please go eat now hazel." Nico says
"Fine come one lets go." Hazel says
"Yay!" Me and Nico cheared.

I'm gonna end it here longer chappie then usual . My friend sharha a fellow PJO and HoO fna pointed out that unicorn has the name Nico in it if you take the last n the r and the u. Neat right.

Peace out meh fellow demigods

~Kittycat350