Chapter 31

Lica's POV:
"Uh oh, what do you mean uh oh."
"ok so Hannah looks very sketchy so I suggest we spie on her."
"Spie on her what the heck!"
"well as in we become her friends."
"ok, team plan."
"yep."
"as of right now we need to go to sleep." I said before heading to bed forget to change into pj's.

I woke up randomly and see Lico still sleeping.
I get out of my bed and head to my closet and grab my clothes and walk to the bathroom and changed. I walk out and see Lico awake sitting on her bed looking like there was a question she had to ask.
"I herd you woke up in the infirmary a couple times. how many and what happened?"
I laugh before answering. "four, first time accidental trip to the desert, second fainting, third got clubbed in the head by a monster, and fourth energy drain because I used more magic then I could handle."
"dang."
"I told Will yesterday that my burnt mark was just one of my minor inguries."
"knowing you it's not last one."
"nope."
"can you get breakfast now."
"let's wake Nico and hazel up first."
Lico nods and heads over to hazel and I head to Nico.
"on three." I whisper
Lico nods
"one....two....three..."
"NICO AND HAZLE WAKE UP NOW!" we yelled and gently shook our half brother and sister.
Nico woke up suddenly and hit his head on the bunk above him.
"ouch" he said rubbing his head.
I look over at hazel and see her rubbing sleep out of her eyes.
"let's go eat now." I said grabbing Nico's arm and dragging him out the cabin.
as we get to the pavilion I see nobody is there. good.
''ok Nico get your food and sit down."
Nico shruggs it off and gets his food.
I sit down at the Hades table next to me sits Lico.
soon hazel and Nico join us.
"ok so last night when I got to my room I found a book and a note on my bed from Hannah that said I hope we can be friends, she is very sketchy so I decided that me and Lico would become friends with her."
hazel and Nico stare at me and drop their spoons in their fruit loops.
"ok have fun." Nico said
I roll my eyes.
"don't tell anyone." I yelled
"we won't."
they then got up and walked away leaving me sitting there with Lico.