Chapter 1

No one's pov:

Jon laid in his bed facing the ceiling, tears were rolling down his face. He was asking himself what did he do this time to deserve the hundredth black eye by Eduardo, why did he hated him that much? (yeah I always ask myself this too -.-). After the rocket thing he did changed a bit becoming somehow more caring but not too much time later he started acting like before. Jon thought about leaving the house before but he didn't have anywhere to stay a part from there, besides he cared for his friends, even Eduardo, but he was starting to consider that option.

Jon's pov:

I was looking at the ceiling thinking again of what happened. It's easy, Eduardo punched me again.. why thought?.. I'm always kind to him.. try to impress him and participate when he makes fun of Edd and his friends.. just to get close to him .. I really want to.. I always wanted to.. since I knew him.. I just don't understand why does he hate me?.. I didn't do anything bad no?.. Today I'm sure I didn't..

FLASHBAAAAAACK (sorry I just needed to do this :>)

(for this I need to use no one's pov don't kill me pls-)

Eduardo, Mark and Jon were watching TV together in their living room, even thought the tv was showing some alien thing so no one was really understanding. Two minutes later Mark took out a book (from literally nowhere-) and started reading, it was useless trying to understand what was going on in that show. After a while Jon tried to take the remote to change channel to find something that they could understand, Eduardo slapped Jon's hand away from the remote, "What do you think your doing" Eduardo spat out, Mark sighed and put down his book to see what was happening, he knew that he would have probably needed to stop Eduardo from killing Jon again. Jon tried to explain "I wanted to change the chan-" "I'm watching" Eduardo cut him off, "Eduardo no one is even understanding this-" "I said that I'm watching" Eduardo cut him off again. Even if Jon wasn't going to make someone notice he was annoyed by Eduardo's reactions for everything that he would say, "Eduardo please! You weren't even paying atte-" Eduardo punched Jon making him fall of the sofa "I am watching you idiot". Jon got up covering the hurting eye and rushed into his room hearing behind him Mark scolding Eduardo like a little child for what he did and Eduardo mocking him and saying things like "He's fine, don't worry."

*end of flashback-*

Jon's pov (again :'>):

I sat up wiping the tears away, as I touched the injured eye I felt that part of my face burn bad, I went downstairs quietly and grabbed a bag of ice to put on my eye. I was walking in my room when my eyes caught the presence of something on the desk in my room, there were some photos that we took over the years, Mark was able to find them again because the camera somehow survived the explosion of that rocket in our old house. I got up, took the photos and started re-watching them starting from the end of high school some time before we move in our old house, I smiled slightly at the memory. At that time Eduardo wasn't like this.. we were more happy. I don't understand what happened next, but after we moved in our old house he started treating me like shit. Then that robot thing happened.. I thought I would have died and seeing him crying over me made me feel happy.. I would have died happy.. in fact I was told that I died.. but I don't know how, after the robot exploded and I was rushed to the hospital where, somehow, they "brought me back"? From what Mark and Todd told me I know there was some weird guy with messy hair followed by another guy with an eyepatch, apparently he had some kind of way to take me back with some machine? Mark told me that this guy was really strange, even the guy with the eyepatch looked at him as if he was taking care of some really energic boy and not working as an assistant. Well his machine did work, he was shocked himself and the guy with him was even more surprised.. in fact just after that Mark and Eduardo found out he wasn't a doctor-. After that I had to stay a month or two in the hospital, Mark and Todd used to come visit me everyday while Eduardo came just some days, but I was really happy when he would come with the others. When I arrived in our new house I was so happy.. well for about 3-4 months.. after everything went back as it was before. I really want to know! why does he hate me?! I never did anything to him! Maybe I should really leave.. Not forever but for a while.. it's for the best.. I need time to think.. But I can't just leave them like this! Plus Todd will be back tomorrow from that "trip to see a relative".. I owe him a lot for staying with me when I needed it.. he is really my best friend.. I got up from the bed, put all the photos inside the desk, changed myself in something more comfortable to sleep and went to bed again. "I'll just sleep on it.." I thought out loud and drifted to sleep.

**Helloo, It's me! The author of this shit! :D Let's make things clear, like I said in the prologue this is my first story, so I know it probably sucks 😊 and yes I did put Todd in it okay? :'). Also sorry if the grammar isn't correct, I'm Italian not English :'>, I'm trying my best- and sorry if it isn't a long chapter, I'll try to write more if I can. If someone is interested in this thing I'll public another chapter in 4 days.

After this, byee ^^**