Chapter 15

Mark's pov:

I woke up and like usually I read for a bit before going downstairs to make breakfast, it's really relaxing if you ask me, I like starting my days like this.

While reading I got a notification, I grabbed my phone to find out it was Jon's. 'Right, yesterday night Maya convinced him to unblock me' I remembered. I happily replied to Jon's message and then decided to head downstairs.

When I got to the kitchen I found one of the most unexpected scenes that I'll ever see in all of my life: Eduardo cooking, but not only for himself, that would be normal, but for me, him and Todd too.

'That's new.. He doesn't wake up before us and cooks breakfast unless it was necessary.. Should I think he poisoned it?-' Eduardo realized my presence and turned around to face me.

"Oh your awake, you can do whatever you want breakfast it's not ready." He went back to look at what he was doing. "Uh okay.. Is there any.. "special event" for you to cook us breakfast? You usually don-" "Don't get used to it I just didn't sleep well and woke up before you all, I didn't have anything to do." Okay at least this explains.

I quickly went back to my room to grab my book and then came back in the kitchen.

Todd entered the kitchen soon after and I could tell by his face that he was kinda confused too. "Morning Todd" I said looking up from my book. He looked at me for some seconds almost like he didn't know me, "morning." He yawned and sat at the table too.

Some minutes later we were all eating.

"You know, this tastes nice Eduardo" I smiled a bit, after yesterday night I don't know if he is still "angry", "Thank you I guess" he mumbled. I tried to start a conversation but it didn't work so one said anything else after that, we all just ate our meal.

When he was done, Eduardo put his things in the sink and left to sit on the sofa watching TV, while me and Todd were still eating. "So where were you yesterday?" I expected this question from him, so I wasn't really nervous. "I went out for a walk and I stayed out more than I expected so I went to eat somewhere." I said while finishing my breakfast.

Todd looked at me for a moment, then rolled his eyes going back to eat. I don't think he believes me, but he can't prove anything just like Eduardo.

Todd finished eating too and I had to wash the dishes, otherwise they would have been there till lunch. Then I just sat in the kitchen reading while Eduardo was "watching" TV and scrolling through his phone and Todd went back to his room to.. actually no one knows what he does in there, a time you could have asked Jon and it wasn't sure you would get an answer still.

*some days later (Saturday if you really want to know)*

This morning Jon texted me and asked if, when he had a break, he could call me; we last saw eachother on Monday, then we kept chatting these days. I answered that I had to see if the others would be around when we were supposed to call, they already don't fully believe me for the excuse of the other day and Todd probably thinks I'm suspicious.

He answered that it was okay and then started to work.

*time skip again people- just 3 hours later (12.40 pm)*

So this is the situation:

None of us wants to cook today, so we will probably just eat some snacks by ourselves when we are hungry, it can look strange but it happens more often than you can imagine.

Luckily Eduardo is going out to change the flowers at Laurel's grave.. Don't get me wrong, she was an amazing person. It's a lucky thing because if he's leaving I can call Jon without worrying too much since Todd is in his room and probably won't come out till this evening for dinner.