Chapter 16

Eduardo's pov:

"Bye Eduardo" I didn't answer and went out.

That happened like twenty minutes ago, now I'm sitting next to Laurel's grave holding the old flowers that I needed to throw away with one hand while the other one was in one of the pockets of my jacket.

I was the only person in the graveyard a part from an old lady with two little girls that were helping her changing the flowers and cleaning two graves and another guy that was just sitting in front of a grave. He was far from me, but I think he was saying something, I could barely see his mouth moving.

It was all so quiet.. until I got a notification.

I put the old flowers down and took the phone from my jacket.

'We have to talk?.. What the hell did they do this time at home?' I stood up and walked towards the exit of the graveyard, I'm going to call Todd and I don't want to disturb the other people in here. I threw the old flowers in the trash and then grabbed my phone to stop in front of the graveyard.

I called Todd's number and waited for an answer, it didn't take long, he answered immediately. "So what did you guys did? Don't tell me you broke something or that the television's satellite is broke again or I swear I'm going to fix that by pu-" "Shut up, it's important and I cannot believe still." Okay now I want to know, what happened this time? Did he find out how to go out of his room without me, Jon or Mark that drag him out?

"Okay go on, tell me then." He didn't say anything for some seconds, "Maybe it's better if I tell you in person, where are you? I'll come." What the fuck is happening now, I'm confused, he's willing to come out of that house? Now I think I'll believe it's important.

"Uh I'm in front of the graveyard right now." "Okay wait me there." And then he hang up. "What the fuck?" In that moment the old lady came out with the two girls and she frowned, shit she probably heard that-

I've been waiting for like an half of hour now, what is taking him so long?! I just scrolled watching videos and photos on my phone waiting for that dumbass to arrive and finally I saw him in the distance.

Once he arrived I put down my phone and got up from the ground. "Finally, why did you take so long?" He glared at me, "Don't think I'm happy of doing this, I even had to go out to meet you, if it wasn't important I would have told you to come back home.. Plus he would have heard us probably" I raised an eyebrow, what is this guy talking about? Heard us? Is he talking about Mark?

"Todd would you mind be more clear and tell me what the fuck is going on? I even got judged by an old lady and one of the two girls that was with her was staring at me, so spit it out I'm tired. "
Todd looked at me for some seconds, then looked behind him, again he looked behind me, around us and then back to me; like if he was trying to see if someone was around.

"Mark has been hiding something big from us." Okay now I'm curious, does this has to do with him going out and then coming back at night? If it does, I'm interested in knowing what did that damn book-devourer done that night.

"Alright, you have my attention, what is it?" His sight travelled at his left looking away from me, was it this important?

"He knows where Jon is and probably meets him sometimes"

It took me a minute to realize what Todd was talking about. "He what" Todd looked at me with a face that was clearly saying 'I hate you and you know why'. "You heard correct believe me." I frowned, I'm sure Mark won't keep this away from us, especially Todd, without counting that Todd gets suspicious for literally anything, so he may just overreacting over Mark begin out. 

"Todd are you sure of what you're saying? I'm pretty sure Mark wouldn't keep this away from us, from you of all people." I could tell Todd was furious, I knew where this was leading us."I KNEW THAT I SHOULDN'T HAVE COME TO YOU FOR THIS, UGH WHY CAN'T I JUST LISTENT TO MYSELF." He turned around and started walking towards the way home, I sighed and stopped him, I knew maybe it was all something he invented but having another fight with him won't make things easier for anyone.

"Alright alright, tell me why do you think that" Todd turned around to face me, he still looked angry of course, but at least he stopped to explain. "I saw him, he was in a video call with Jon and another girl, they were talking about us, Jon and the girl asked if we suspected anything about Mark going out Monday night." 

I froze for a second. He.. saw them? Mark is actually hiding Jon from us?! When and how did they met eachother again?! And who was the girl with Jon?! I grabbed Todd by his shoulders and looked at him in his eyes, "Todd is this true? You didn't make it up right?" Todd looked back at me with the same expression he had before, "Of course I didn't made it up! why would I be lying about this?!" 

I let him go and then stopped, what were we going to do now? Confront Mark? "What are we going to do Todd?" He looked at me for a moment, his face was a mix of anger and surprise, "What do you mean by that? We?! Since when did you started caring again for Jon?!" I just looked at him, even if I wanted to punch him right ahead I tried to stay calm. "You just treated him like shit since we moved together! He came to me crying or with a black eye almost everyday because of you! And I still can't understand how he still thinks of you as the same person who used to be friend with him in school! Why do you even hate him this much?!"

My eyes went wide at the question, 'why do I hate Jon?.. no I don't hate him I..' did I actually hate him?..

**I'M STILL FUCKING ALIVE

Alright, I explained this already, I'm not sure how this story ends, so it clearly shitty how I'm writing it probably. I'm kinda struggling but I want to end it :'>

I made some progress for the Eddmatt story, I'm starting chapter 3 and maybe I'll publish it in 2 or 3 weeks, while the other story- is at a dead end- but I'm trying-

Chapter 17 still doesn't exist :'> I dunno what to write soo.. it will take some more days, sorry

Bye for now.**

-Vix