Chapter 9

**Why am I here. While writing this I had an existential crisis and I dunno why :)**

Jon's pov:

It's been over a month since I moved in my apartment and started working at the store, amost two months. When I started one of my co-workers, Maya, decided to be friends with me.. and when I said "decided" it's because she decided it, don't get it wrong she's a nice person. When I arrived there for the first time she was in charge of explaining to me what I needed to do and-

FLAAAAASHBAAAAACK (pt2)

"Maya, this is Jon, he is new so show him what to do, especially with those machines or whatever they are" My boss left without further explanations while I was standing in front a girl that was probably about my age and height, maybe a bit taller? Curly brown hair gathered in a tail with some hairclips. She's pretty I guess but she's looking at me kinda weird- She basically teleported a few centimeters away from my face "Hello Jon! I'm Maya, come on I'll show you what you have to do with me in this store!" Before I could say anything she grabbed me and started dragging me around explaining things.

Time skip in the flashback ^3^

 For today work is over, now I understand my mother when I was little; she came home, make me dinner and spent some time with me, then she would go to her room and sleep without anything that could wake her up till morning. 

I was about to take the direction to my apartment when Maya made her appearance in front of me "Hey Jon!" "Uh hi Maya-" "You're doing anything now?" Why would she want to know?- "No I'm not, I was goin-" "Amazing! Then you can come with me to hang out!" She grabbed me again like this morning and we ended up walking for half of the town, I have to admit that she is really nice and funny. 

It was kinda embarrassing at first, I really never talked with a girl about my age a part from Eduardo's ex-girlfriend before she.. well let's say "left this world".. At the end we stayed out till 9 p.m. so as I arrived in my room I just laid on the bed without bothering changing my clothes and fall asleep.

End of flashback

She is a good person and I'm happy to have a new friend, she is just a bit too energic. 

I decided not to call or text the others because it kinda hurts me thinking about the fact I left them.. Even if I know that they're not mad at me and they all told me it was okay if I took my time.. 

I had to tell Maya what happened to me when she decided to come to my house making a lot of question, our dialogue was like:   

Maya: "Why is your place so empty?"                                                                                                                    

Jon: "Well I moved here not too long ago so-"                                                                                                      

Maya: "Don't you have something that brings a bit of happiness to this sad apartment?"                  

Jon: "Well I-."                                                                                                                                                                  

Maya: "Let's go see if I can help with this, to your room!!"                                                                          

Jon: "No wait!"                                                                                                                             

Then she found the photos of me and the others on my bed, at that point I didn't really had a choice.

After she heard the whole story she hugged me tight, "It's okay, I'm sure you guys are gonna makeit up and be friends again" she said to me with a reassuring voice, sheactually made me start thinking that I'll talk again with the others. Soon after that she returned normal and that means running around my apartment and talkingnon-stop.

It was almost 9:37 p.m. when I arrived home after the long day at the store and the place where I went to eat with Maya. I let myself fall on the bed.

I woke up with bad headache and my eyes burning. I looked around to find out I was in my room..and I mean my old room.. I got up from the bed and opened slowly the door. I heard voices from downstairs so I quietly started to walking towards them.

While heading towards the voices I noticed that all of the pictures of me and the others on the wall were strange.. The faces weren't visible, disappeared, deleted, vanished. 

When I put my feet inside of the living room I saw the figures of Mark, Todd and Eduardo talking turned the other way. They noticed me right away and when they turned around to look at me, my eyes went wide and I started shaking and walking backwards slowly. I couldn't see their faces, they were just gone!

"G-Guys..?" "Oh Jon you're back" said Mark, his voice sounded annoyed and far.. but I could still hear it.. "We already got used to live without you, it was far more easy" chuckled Todd, "w-what.." "Yeah did you actually thought we would miss an idiot like you?" 

This time was Eduardo speaking, tears rolled down my cheecks while my headache kept getting worse and my sight was getting worse too as I kept walking backwards without finding the stairs. I hit the wall with my back and fell, Eduardo came closer, he stopped a few centimeters away from me,

then lowered to the height of my ear as I heard him whisper, "You really thought I would ever like you? Fool" he started laughing and the others soon joined. I start hearing a beep sound and the last thing I saw was smiles appearing on their faces before I passed out. 

I woke up in my room, the one in the apartment, sweating and crying. I turned off my alarm and hugged the pillow very tight keeping crying silently. 

I looked at the time, it was 6:48 a.m. "Right I have to meet Maya to go somewhere at 7:15.." I thought. I wiped the tears and sat up on the bed. I grabbed the phone and headed in the kitchen, grabbed a box of cereal, a bowl and milk. While I was eating I got a notification, it was Maya reminding me that we were gonna meet at my apartment and then going out since it was Friday and we both had a day off. 

I answered her message and then saw the usual messages I would have get from Mark and Todd. I would usually smile at them but this time I started shaking again. It was almost like something possessed me as I went to each chat and blocked their numbers.. I left the phone in the kitchen and went to get ready for my day.

**Welp- the new chapter- I'm starting to think that I'm really torturing that little poor bean that Jon is.. and he's my favorite character! :'>

Why am I still writing this. :'>

Bye people :'>**