10

Both men had finished their shower and Felix had Hyunjin sitting on his bed towel drying his hair. The older seemed to be coming out of his subspace now and pulled Felix towards him in between his legs. He wrapped his arms around the younger, putting his head on the younger's toned abs. Both are silent just enjoying each other's company. He felt Felix's hands in his hair, when he turned his head to look up at the younger.

"You okay?" Felix asked, his hand moving to rub his thumb on the older's cheek.

"Yea," Hyunjin whispered, "You always take such good care of me."

"Of course, you mean a lot to me," Felix said back, still caressing Hyunjin's cheek. He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on Hyunjin's lips and moved to pull back when the older pulled him back in.

Their soft kisses turned more intense. Hyunjin fights for dominance, but in the end Felix always wins. He nibbled on Hyunjin's bottom lip sucking on it, making the older moan. He slid his tongue into the Hyunjin's mouth, entangling it with Hyunjin's. He slowly pushed the older down hovering over him while he explored the other's mouth.

Hyunjin whimpered into the kiss, as the other sucked on his tongue and moved to pinch one of his nipples. To his dismay Felix broke the kiss, he chased the younger's lips not ready for them to be apart yet.

Felix chuckled, "Patience baby."

Felix lips trailed down Hyunjin's soft skin leaving wet kisses down his neck. He kept going down to lick one of Hyunjin's bud and softly pinch the other. The older moaned, arching his back off the bed, wanting more. He continued his soft kisses down Hyunjin's toned stomach down to his hip bones. He stopped and teased the older sucking on his pelvic areas, littering him with his own art.

"Ahhh...da-daddy." Hyunjin moaned out. His cock jumped from the sensation.

"Just call me Felix tonight baby," Felix said looking up at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin was surprised, he had always called Felix daddy, they both loved it and it turned them on. But he could feel that something had shifted. Felix was more gentle than he has been in a long time. Hyunjin loved it, he loved their rough sessions as well but tonight felt different.

Felix went back to kissing down Hyunjin's hip bones onto his thighs. He ran his nails over Hyunjin's left thigh as he kissed and sucked on the right one.

"Ahh...Felix, that feels so good," Hyunjin said through his moans. Felix sucked harder leaving his mark all over the older, marking Hyunjin as his.

Hyunjin could feel Felix breath on his cock and he made it pulse, wanting the younger to touch it. Felix finally moved closer to lick it from the base all the way to the head.

"Ahhh...fuck," Hyunjin moaned out.

Felix took the opportunity to take Hyunjin all in his mouth. Rolling his tongue on the head and sucking down.

Hyunjin arched off the bed in pleasure. The feeling of Felix's warm wet mouth on him was driving him crazy. He was already so close to coming again. He threaded his hands into Felix's hair, gently pulling.

Felix moaned, loving the feeling of Hyunjin's hands in his hair. The vibrations made Hyunjin's eyes roll back from pleasure. He started bobbing up and down faster and relaxed his throat to deepthroat Hyunjin.

"Ahhh...fu-fuck..I'm going to cu-cum" Hyunjin moaned out. Arching off the bed squeezing his eyes close and he came down Felix's throat.

Felix swallowed and bobbed up gently once more and licked the top of Hyunjin's head before popping off. "You're so delicious baby." Felix said, licking his lips and leaning up to kiss Hyunjin.