Original Character

Earth Name: Son Gosen

Saiyan Name: Raimu (Lime) 

Birthday:  November 29, Age 737, Just a couple months younger than Goku.

Likes: Any kinds of Food. Sparing with Goku, Listening to Gohan about his dream, Spending some time with Lazuli (Android18)

Height: 184 cm (5'10)

Weight: 74 Kg

Personality: He doesn't talk much but he can wiff out some witty comebacks, He didn't hit his head when he fell off the cliff like Goku but thanks to the kindness Grandpa Gohan he eventually comes around and becomes a pure hearted person. But he still is pretty stoic and gets angry when people disrespecting or insults his family and friends. He becomes more carefree when he married Lazuli and had twins.

Skills:
Kamehameha - A powerful Ki blast fired with two hands after concentrating a large amount of Ki

Ki Blast - the most basic form of ranged attack available to any fighter who is able to channel their ki in battle.

Flight - The ability to take flight through the manipulation of ki. However, as a Saiyan, Gosen already possesses the innate ability to fly,

Soaring Fist - A powerful Kiai fist

Kiai -  A technique where the user affects the air currents around him with ki to produce powerful shock waves in order to strike the opponent at mid-range.

Ki Sense - The ability to sense the energy of other beings.

Solar Flare - The user places their hands close to the center of their face with the fingers spread toward their eyes. The user then calls out the name of the technique, which provokes a white light to fire out and blind everything watching except the user, since they are projecting the light.

Ki Transfer - can grant some of his energy to a wounded person to restore some of their energy.

Barrier - Can make and a ki circle around himself that can protect himself from another attack

Invisible Eye Blast - a Kiai technique shot from the eyes.

Inner Flame - The user unleashes a roar that causes a big shock wave to push the opponent away.

Mimicry - is capable of instantly learning techniques performed by other fighters after seeing them only once.

Telepathy  - A way to communicate with others using one's mind. Users can also read the minds of the ones they communicate with, similar to telepathic eavesdropping.

A/n: Might add more techniques later.

Transformation (All arts are not mine)

Super Saiyan 1