Chapter 11 - Young boy from the Future.

At Earth the people that was killed by Frieza has been resurrected and was teleported to the Planet earth except Goku and Frieza, 

Namekian: It seems we were brought back to life and then brought here... But where are Tuno's Village? Why aren't they here?

Vegeta: Because I killed them... You asked the dragon balls to bring back everyone killed by Frieza and his men right? Too bad I wasn't with them.

Namekian: You bastard!

The Dragon balls are now have become stone and have fell from the sky.

Elder Guru: The Dragon balls have followed us as I have said I'm going to die soon. Muri... I name you the new Guru use the Dragon balls with wisdom when they reincarnated.

Muri: Yes sir, Elder Guru...

Elder Guru: Bye... my children... peace be with namekians I'm counting on all of you...

Piccolo: Rest in piece Elder Guru.

Gohan and Dende looks at Piccolo confuse.

Gohan: How do you know him Piccolo?

Dende: I get it! You fused with nail didn't you?

Bulma: Hey you guys. Where is Goku and Gosen? Why aren't they here?

Gohan: Uncle.. was killed by Frieza and is still in Namek fighting Frieza. He'll come back.

Piccolo: He's still fighting Frieza?

Gohan: Yes... He wanted to stay and avenge Uncle.

Bulma: Wait if he was killed by Frieza then shouldn't he be alive as well?

Gohan: Uncle was already brought back once by the dragon ball.

Bulma: Oh.,. That's right..

Dende: What your dragon balls can't resurrect people twice?

Bulma: You mean?

Dende: Our's work without limits, Except for dying of natural death.

Gohan: That Great!! We can use your dragon balls we can bring back and Uncle!!

Piccolo: Getting back to Goku, He's acting without thinking! He's to rash! There's too much of a difference between him and Frieza.

Gohan: You're wrong Piccolo!I! I saw it. my dad has become a Super Saiyan!!

Krillin: It's true Goku hair was gold and has incredible ki!

Vegeta: WHAT!?

At King kai and the others.

King kai: Frieza is dead... Goku gave him one last chance but he attack him. So Goku had to kill him.

Tien: That's the power of a super Saiyan?

Yamcha: Alright!!

Tien: Now Goku's the most powerful in the universe!! I feel a great distance between us now.

King kai: He won't be the strongest for long... Namek is going to explode.

Yamcha: How many times has he made it out before and now he's a super saiyan!! Don't worry about Goku!

Tien and the others sense a familiar ki behind them.

Gosen: Hey everyone.

Yamcha: Gosen!!

Gosen: So did my brother beat him?

Tien: Yeah he did. He's amazing now. but how about you Gosen you died two times already.