Chapter 12 - 3 Years of training

Goku: You're really Vegeta's Son?!

Trunks: That's right.

Goku: Now that you mention it.. You really do like him. So he'll be your father..

Trunks: I'll be born in another two years and a half. But I didn't came back to tell you that. There's something very important that you need to know right now.

Goku: Okay tell me..

Trunks: Three years from now on may 12 noon on an island 9 kilometers from the southern Capital a pair will appear they're incredible strong, beyond anything you have knows.

Goku: What are they? are they aliens?

Trunks: No, they're from earth. They are Jinzo ningen, or Androids. Their inventors was the scientist for the Red Ribbon Army - Dr Gero.

Goku: Red Ribbon Army?!

Trunks: When you defeated the Red Ribbon Army. Dr Gero survived and continued his research and work...

Goku: Is world domination still their goal?

Trunks: I'm not sure but Dr Gero does have those kind of plans... But Android 17 and 18 are perfect Killing machine destroyed their own creator dr Gero, In other words now they solely kill for the sake of having fun.

Goku: If you defeated Frieza, Think they're a handful then they must be really strong.

Trunks: Um... I tried to fight them, But since it was two against one, I barely managed to surive.

 Goku: Wait a minute Two against one how about the others?

Trunks: There are no one else... Twenty years from now I'm the only warrior left. In the battle three years from now, My father, Krillin, Yamcha, Tenshinhan, Chaozu and Piccolo were all killed. Gohan escaped from the massacre taught me how to fight but that was four years ago. Because Piccolo died the dragon balls are turned to stone so no one could be brought back to life.. And the androids slowly tortured everyone to death one by one in the Future my world is like a living hell.

Goku: Wait you didn't mention me and Gosen, What happen to us?

Trunks: Gosen? Sorry I don't know who that is... But you, you didn't even fight in a little while you will contract a terrible disease. You past away in three years.

Goku: What!? That sucks.

Trunks: Even a Super Saiyan can't fight against an illness.

Goku: Damn I'm going to die that's not fair. I want to give them a good fight...

Trunks: uhhh... You regret not fighting them aren't you afraid of them? 

Goku: Of course I am but I also want to see how strong they are.

Trunks: You are undoubtedly a 100 percent Saiyan Warrior, Mom and Gohan were right. You are worthy of great respect. Here 

Trunks got a capsule from his pocket.

Trunks: When the disease sets in, Take this.

Goku: What's this.

Trunks:  Your cure now is incurable but in 20 years special medicine has been developed to comat it. So this will save you from dying.

Goku: Really!? That's great thanks!! you should have told me earlier!

Trunks: Actually this isn't very good I'm changing so much from the past, But my mom believe in you so that's why she worked so hard on the time machine. 

Goku: Your mom knows me?

Trunks: Yes very well.

Goku: She can make machines it can't be your mother is...