Chapter 9 - Frieza is f-ing pissed

Gosen who was sitting next to Goku's pod Vegeta was having a nap under the spaceship The sky suddenly went dark.

Gosen: Something is coming this way! 

Gosen came out of spaceship and saw a green monster just 100 meters away.

Gosen: What the hell is that?
Vegeta: What the hell is that?

Vegeta: The sky is dark and Those damn bastards trick me!!

Vegeta flies towards the green monster Gosen followed by.

Vegeta: Hey Guys I'm going to kill all of you!

Gohan: Wait a sec we still have one wish!

Krillin: Don't tell him that!!

Vegeta: I'm glad I heard that...

Krillin: If he gets his wish.

Gosen arrived at the island.

Gosen: Hey is this shenron? Nevermind that something very strong is coming this way!

Vegeta: Hurry up and grant my wish! We don't have any choice!

Dende: Well...

The soon was dende talking Porunga disappeared. And the Dragon balls turned into stoned.

Dende: Oh no Elder Guru is..

Vegeta: This is your fault baldy!! You tried to leave me behind!

Gosen and Vegeta sensed someone on top of the mountain. With Gohan and Krillin looking at the mountain also.

Vegeta: Frieza!!

Frieza: Now you've done it now Vegeta There's no trace of the Ginyu force and my precious Dragon ball's turned to stone!! This is the first time this happened to me no has made me this mad before!! I won't forgive you all! I HATE YOU INSECTS I'M GOING TO KILL YOU SLOWLY!! I WON'T LET A SINGLE ONE OF YOU GET AWAY PREPARE TO DIE!!

Vegeta: At last you've revealed your true nature!! But if you think you can kill me that easily you've made a big mistake!!

Frieza: Oh dear Vegeta it seems you forgot how terrifying I can be I'll make sure you'll Remember!! 

Frieza started charging up making Vegeta Gohan and Krillin fear for him. 

Frieza: Even if 4 insects started working together they're still insects!

Vegeta: If us four can work together I can beat him!!

Frieza: Ho Ho ho!! I must have heard you wrong!

Vegeta: laugh while you still can your not dealing with the Average Saiyan warrior anymore. I am a Super Saiyan!

Frieza: Oh here we go...

Vegeta: That's right Frieza I've risen beyond the limits of a normal saiyan and into the realm of Legend the legend you fear the legend known throughout the entire universe as the most powerful warrior to have ever existed I am prince Vegeta have become a Super Saiyan!

Frieza: It's easy to make empty boasts like that first of all what is a super saiyan what even is that?! It's nothing but a children's fairy tale! Now you pissed me off you jerk!!

Frieza darted towards Vegeta, Vegeta just holding Frieza off. 

Vegeta: Hurry up and transform! 

Gosen: What?!

Frieza: Oh!? I didn't know you knew that. How'd you find out?

Vegeta: Zarbon slip it out.

Frieza: Alright if you want to die so badly I'll show you!!