Chapter 10 - Goku becomes a Super Saiyan

Gosen woke up seeing Piccolo Krillin and Gohan standing on the cliff.

Gosen: He-.. Aw shit!!

Gohan: Uncle!!

Piccolo: Gosen!

Krillin: Hey guy's they stopped moving!

Gosen stood up and look at Goku and Frieza standing face to face.

Gosen: How long have I been out?

Krillin: About half an hour.

Gosen: Damn that long?!

Krillin: Why do they keep standing there? They just stop moving.

Piccolo: They're waiting for an opportunity for an opening attack I feel I'm being crush by their power!

Gohan: My dad will win right?

Piccolo: I don't know. They're strength is beyond our imagination

Gosen: We just have to hope.

After another 30 minutes Goku was getting beaten up by Frieza.

Krillin: Hey Goku is still isn't using his Kaioken right?

Gosen: Sorry Krillin he's using Kaioken already times 10 at that.

Gosen noticed Goku was powering up even more.

Gosen: He's using times 20!?

At Goku and Frieza.

Goku: *Thought: "This is my last chance got I hope to pray that he's bluffing about that half thing!!" *.

Goku: Kaioken time 20!!

Goku at a blink of an eye Goku punched Frieza in the face with following a Kamehameha.

Goku: Ka ma ha me ha!!

Frieza blocks Goku's Kamehameha with one hand.

Goku: This is impossible. times 20 Kaioken didn't even faze him!! He wasn't bluffing about his half strength!

Back at Gosen and the others.

Krillin: Goku's strongest Kamehameha didn't faze him?! This is impossible! Frieza didn't feel a thing.

Gohan: My dad lost a lot of his strength!

Piccolo: We lost! King kai is right we should have never defied Frieza!

Gosen: No this is not over yet!!

Gosen started powering up.

Back with Goku and Frieza.

Frieza: I'm hurt.... I'm really hurt!!!

As Frieza rose to his feet, his fury boiling over, he locked eyes with Goku, his anger evident in his contorted features. With a burst of speed, Frieza launched himself at Goku, his movement a blur to everyone else. Before Goku could fully brace himself, Frieza's head slammed into him with tremendous force, the impact sending shockwaves through the air.

Goku was knocked off balance, his body tumbling and rumbling across the ground. Dust and debris flew up around him as he struggled to regain control. Frieza didn't relent for a second. In a flash, he was upon Goku again, delivering a relentless assault. He kicked Goku with brutal precision, each blow driving him deeper into the ground. Goku's attempts to defend himself were met with Frieza's merciless onslaught.

Frieza's foot slammed into Goku's side, sending him skidding across the battlefield. Before Goku could rise, Frieza was there, grabbing him by the arm and swinging him around with incredible strength. Goku's body crashed into the ground repeatedly, creating craters with each impact