Chapter 7 - Namek

???: NOOOO!!! GOSEN!!!

Gosen: Run!! Now!!

Gosen woke up in the a plane right next to Goku.

Goku: Morning!

Gosen: Oh hi how you doing..

Goku: Hanging in there.

Gosen slowly started getting up.

Krillin: Gosen...

Gosen: Hey man...

Gosen saw Korin Yajirobe Bulma Chichi and Roshi at the plane.

Gosen: Oh hey Chi Nee... 

Gosen kneels in front of him.

Gosen: Sorry for taking Gohan!!

Chi Chi: It's fine I'm a little angry that my boy was in danger but oh well I know without my baby you wouldn't have able to defeat the saiyans.

Gosen: Yeah that's true..

Gosen whispers at Goku.

Gosen: What's wrong with her why is she so understanding this is a little scary...

Goku: Hey I'm also scared too man but I think she's happy as long that she's holding Gohan.

Gosen: Oh yeah Krillin what's that thing about your plan?

Bulma: I already told them it was impossible we don't have the technology to go to Planet Namek.

Gosen: The fuck's a namek?

Krillin: Don't you remember what that Nappa guy said? When he saw Piccolo he said "Hey Vegeta ain't this guy a namekian?" So I said to them that maybe we can go to Piccolo's home planet to try to wish our friends back.

Bulma: We can't exactly go there even if we know where it is even if we went with our fastest spaceship it would take us 4339 years and 3 months.

Gosen: That's nuts!!

Krillin: I know!! I have an Idea how about we use the saiyan's spaceship!!

Roshi: Didn't Vegeta use it to get away?

Krillin: I saw his ship it was big enough only for one person so another one is definitely somewhere.

Goku: And the one Raditz's came oh never mind Gohan destroyed it.

Bulma: Atleast there's still one left! Let's find it and study it!

Roshi: It's probably in the city where the Saiyans landed lets go find it.

Krillin: I found something very interesting! Here I saw Vegeta use it to call for his space ship so this must be some remote control!

Bulma took the remote and started laughing like a mad scientist.

The next day at the hospital at the west city capital.

Goku: They said It will take me four months to recover... I'll be weaker in the time.

Gosen: For me it's 2 months...

Korin: Don't worry you two senzu beans will grow in a month so just rest your ass.

Krillin: Lucky for us Gohan and I can leave in three days.

Gosen: That is lucky.

Krillin: I can't stop thinking that you two look like mummies.

Gosen: Do you want the same costume man?

Krillin: Please no don't hurt me!

After 2 hours.