Saiyan Arc Chapter 5 - Vegeta And Nappa arrived

After 8 months of training Gosen Piccolo and Gohan finished their training. Gohan was wearing a copy of Goku's Gi and was waiting at the wastelands Vegeta and Nappa landed at the city

Gosen:They're here!!

Piccolo: So they've come at last...!

Gohan: What a huge storm of ki...

Piccolo: Those Saiyans they're coming straight at us!!

Gosen: So they're heading towards the strongest already...

After 10 minutes

Piccolo: There's no need to be afraid we've become far stronger in this one year.

Gohan: Y-Yeah!!

Piccolo: What!! another one is approaching from over there. 

Gosen: Don't worry Piccolo it's part of our team.

Krillin arrived flying towards the trio.

Krillin: Hey! Long time no see, Gosen Piccolo,

Piccolo: And what have you come for little man? Heh Heh To watch the real fighters?

Krillin: Oh give me a break I have been training for a year you know!

Gosen: Is the others coming to Krillin?

Krillin: Yep all of them I was just the closest.

Gohan: I remember you!! From the turtle guy's place..

Krillin: Wow you've grown a lot Gohan you look like your father when he was young.

Gosen: Looks like they're here 

Gosen looks at the 2 saiyans

Gosen: What a ridiculous Ki!! 

Vegeta: So... Have you been preparing for us?

Gosen: Who knows...

Nappa: Ahh you must be Raimu... Raditz's cousin. 

Gosen: Ain't that sweet that you remember me?

Nappa: Don't act cutely you little bastard...

Piccolo: Enough farce what exactly do you want here?!

Vegeta: Ahh that voice you must be the other guy who fought Raditz.

Piccolo: Voice? 

Vegeta: Didn't Raditz tell you this scouter can also be use as a communication device.

Nappa: Hey Vegeta ain't this guy a namekian?

Vegeta: Yeah it's no wonder Raditz has been beaten. It has been said namekians have strange powers beyond their fighting abilities even sorcery, So you made the dragon balls didn't you.

Krillin: You're after the dragon balls?!

Nappa: Why else would we come to this dump of a planet? now hand over them!! Bring all the namekians you want their all slugs compare to us.

Piccolo: Unfortunately for you I didn't made those dragon balls because my specialties is combat!

Nappa: If you won't give us information then we'll have to beat it out of you!!

Nappa: *scouter: pii pii pii. "Gosen has 1550" "Piccolo has 1300""Krillin has 981" "Gohan has 1200"* Fools you think your actually a challenge with that kind of battle power?

Vegeta: Nappa take off your scouter these guys can change their battle power at will so these numbers means nothing.

Gosen: Atleast one of you is thinking...