Reputation

Robin (Midoriya) was perched atop a tall building, overlooking his fair city. "Seeing how different the city is at night makes everything seem possible, doesn't it?" he said. Batman deactivated a device on his wrist and stepped forward. They were now side by side; Batman standing and Midoriya perching on the edge of the building.

"Make no mistake, Robin. I am the reason criminals breathe easier when the sun rises. And after tonight, the same will be said about you." Batman stated, in a sure tone. It was Midoriya's first real patrol as Robin. "I got a hit about a robbery in progress at a nearby bank." Batman said.

"Let's give them something to fear." Robin replied, leaping off the roof. As he fell, he aimed his grappling hook at a close building and fired. With that, he zoomed through the air. The two reached the bank rather quickly. "You're just going to walk in through the front door?" Robin asked.

"The alarm only just went off. The suspects will still be occupied. It makes no difference how we enter the building." Batman responded. He threw the door open and they stepped inside. A horrible, wailing alarm assaulted their ear drums. Another sound was quickly recognized. As the Dynamic Duo zipped up to the ceiling with their grappling hooks, a garbage truck burst through the bank's front door. A busload of armed robbers worked to gather as much cash as possible and throw it in the back of the garbage truck.

"Jeez, don't any of these guys have quirks? They've all got guns." Robin noticed, looking down.

"Gun regulations here in Japan are extremely strict. But in America, lots of quirkless people get their hands on a gun and turn to crime. These are Two-Face's men, they're probably all quirkless. He's an American, quirkless Villain." Batman answered. "They won't here us over the alarm. Let's hit them fast and hard, Robin." he added. Taking in his surroundings, Robin jumped down. He landed with a combat roll right behind someone and transitioned his roll into a kick. Robin's kick to the back of the robber's knee caused him to lose balance. As he fell backwards, Robin slammed his head into the ground. Batman let his sidekick be and made his own move. Dropping behind two robbers, he slammed their heads together and swiped the rifle away from a third before grabbing his face and shoving him through a wall. Leaping through the wall, Batman threw a batarang midair, hitting a robber's rifle and disabling it. Robin came up from a nearby floor grate, grabbed the robber in a headlock, and flipped him. His head hit the floor and his body soon after.

Just then, four robbers came out of the main vault. Robin had his remote hacking device at the ready, pressing a button. Immediately, the four robbers were electrocuted through the floor before they could fire a single shot. "Gotta love the remote hacking device." Robin said. His eyes went wide as he reached for his tear gas pellet on his utility belt. Another robber rounded the corner behind Batman, taking aim. Sensing him, Batman turned and fired his grappling hook, grabbing the robber's shoulder and pulling him forward. Although he didn't hit Batman, his rifle had went off before he was knocked unconscious. A deep, hoarse voice came over the bank intercom as the alarm stopped.

"Goddamn it, Batman! You put me in prison in Gotham, I escape. I come to Japan, you follow me. You put me in a Japanese prison, I escape. And hear you are again! What do I have to do to get rid of you?! I'm just trying to get back in the game after you once again ruined things for me!" Two-Face yelled.

"He sounds pretty mad. Think he'll finally show himself?" Robin asked. One of the bank's doors opened, as Two-Face came through with more armed men.