Fear

"If only the world knew how long I have waited for this moment. The night Heroes become irrelevant. The night I stand above all Villains. The night all hope dies... Take to the streets. Sell my Fear Toxin. And watch... By the time day turns to night, the era of Heroes will be over." Scarecrow said.

His dealers quickly vacated the room

His dealers quickly vacated the room. Scarecrow approached a monitor and pressed a button. The screen displayed something awful.

"Ah, Scarecrow

"Ah, Scarecrow. You finally called. I suppose that must mean your plan is finally in progress?" All For One said.

"All of a sudden you're calling me Scarecrow? Should I assume this is a sign of respect?" Scarecrow asked in a hostile tone.

"But of course! Your actions have put you far beyond the name Crane. I must say...I'm excited to see what Japan will be like once your Toxin is widespread." All For One replied.

"If only that wretched clown hadn't stolen my idea to attack the UA Sports Festival, it would have already happened..." Scarecrow said, angrily.

"To be angered that another Villain stole your thunder. How comedic. Thankfully, I have the luxury of standing at the top, so that is nothing I need concern myself with. Scarecrow, when do you suspect things will get interesting?" All For One asked.

"The criminal element is most active at night. Wouldn't you agree? By nightfall, several will have my Toxin in their possession. No one will stand a chance." Scarecrow said. All For One smiled eerily as a thought crossed his mind.

"Then tonight, we'll show the world who we are. Maybe I'll release some Nomu's tonight." All For One said.

With the first years' review done, it was finally that time. The Hero Internships were upon them. The first years had been scouted back during the Sports Festival and everyone had made up their mind about which Hero agency they would be interning at. Unfortunately for Midoriya, he hadn't joined UA until after the Festival. But Aizawa had expressed an interest in his potential as an underground Hero, so Midoriya would be interning with him.

It was now night. The Pro Hero, Death Arms was headed back to his agency.