Tragedy

Midoriya rounded a corner at breakneck speed. "So much for do not engage anyone." he said, sarcastically.

"It's just like I taught you, always have a backup plan. I'm sending something to your location. Be ready to receive it." Bruce said. Seconds later, Midoriya heard the sound of glass breaking. He followed the sound into a nearby room. A silver cylindrical device lay in the floor. Two doors on the device opened, revealing Midoriya's Robin suit and gear. He quickly donned his equipment and started running again. "Engaging UA's alarms, now." Bruce added. The loud ringing filled the hallways. The students and Heroes in the stadium started evacuating out. Some Heroes helped with evacuation and crowd control, while others searched within the stadium for intruders.

Aizawa and Vlad continued the hunt for the teenage intruder they had encountered before. "He's got to be behind this!" Vlad yelled. Aizawa caught a glimpse of a yellow cape from the corner of his eye. Robin reached the first bombing site, engaging the enemies. As one began to turn towards him, Robin jumped and grabbed the intruder with his legs, as they fell backward. Robin delivered a finishing blow and moved on. Next he spun, blocked a hit from a baton with his gauntlets, and kicked another intruder in his knee. He proceeded to loose balance and fall, miss-firing his SMG into the ceiling. Robin elbowed someone behind him and slammed his foot into the crippled intruder's face.

He had moved on from the area just as Aizawa and Vlad had got there. They took a look at the bloody, unconscious men. "UA security? But these weapons aren't standard issue. This is more like the stuff SWAT teams use." Vlad noticed. Aizawa looked inside a bag on the ground. His eyes widened as he saw the complex bomb inside. Thankfully, it hadn't been activated.

"These guys are not with UA or the police." Aizawa simply said. Robin had taken out more of the intruders, and was headed to the last estimated bombing site. Only there was one problem, the final few intruders weren't there and neither were the bombs.

"Batman, we got a problem!" Robin said. The Pro Hero, Ms. Joke, ran at him. She was about to use her quirk by telling a joke, which would leave him vulnerable to attack. Robin dropped a smoke bomb and held his arm out. The smoke stopped her from speaking and then she ran neck-first into Robin's arm. "They're not here. Give me another possible location!" Robin screamed.

"You ruined the Festival, you bastard...!" another low ranker Hero said. He swung at Robin with a fire extinguisher. Robin dodged his attack, stomped on his foot and pushed the extinguisher back into his face.

"These idiot Heroes think I'm the intruder." Robin said, annoyed.

"You are AN intruder. But you're not the one setting up bombs. I've got the last location. Oh no..." Bruce started. A loud, thundering boom could be heard from outside. Robin pulled up the Live TV stream of the Sports Festival on a device. A large section of the bleachers had detonated and begun collapsing. No one had been caught in the actual explosion, but several were injured or dead from the collapsing metal and from the fall.

"NOOOO!" Robin screamed. All sounds around him ceased. The only thing he could hear anymore, was the sound of his own failure. It consumed him, as he fell to his knees. The base of his training...was to endure. Batman had taught him from the start, that there was no time to be sad. That there was no time to hesitate. That letting his emotions get to him would only lead to more people dying. For that reason, Midoriya refused to cry. On his knees, he trembled. Raising his head upward, he let out a scream of great frustration.

It was two days ago that The Joker and The League of Villains pooled their resources to bomb the UA Sports Festival. All but one of Joker's twelve bombs were stopped or never activated. But that was enough to leave several hundred spectators killed or injured. The evidence at the crime scene consisted of; unconscious intruders dressed as UA security, guns, bombs, and several altercations with the vigilante known as Robin. Unfortunately, the lack of anything to do with the League of Villains was enough to make Batman and Robin the prime suspects. It was believed that they intended to make their own catastrophe and then come to the rescue.