Camp Assault

It was early in the morning. It was also the third day of the training camp. Just yesterday, Midoriya had done as Aizawa told and took it upon himself to improve his classmates' performance. He had gathered up a somewhat large group of people, who were a mix of 1A and 1B, and he had began training them. Not just physical training but also martial arts training. Midoriya had trained them pretty much their entire second day of camp. Unfortunately for him, only half of that group had bothered to return the next morning. Some had confessed that they would prefer a different form of training, while others had just noped out.

It seemed like the people most committed were the ones with the least powerful quirks. But that wasn't entirely the case. The ones that really stood out were Ojiro and Hagakure as well as Kuroiro and Kamakiri from 1B. Those four had expressed interest in learning the greater parts of Midoriya's skill set. 'These guys are smart to receive training from me. If they actually stick with it, their skill will balance out the power they're lacking.' Midoriya thought, interested. The idea of possibly growing the Bat-Family with these individuals was somewhat exciting. But he still remained cautious.

Lots of time passed and it was now the evening. The entirety of both 1A and 1B were sitting at many different tables. They were eating curry that they had prepared themselves. Everyone was worn out, but those who had trained with Midoriya were completely exhausted. "Hey, Hagakure! I hear you were training with Midoriya, again. How did it go? Hagakure?" Ashido asked, curiously. Hagakure didn't respond, as she had fallen asleep at the table, her chopsticks in hand. Tsu and Ashido blinked before poking her invisible face.

"Ahh! What?!" Hagakure shrieked, jumping. Ojiro had been asleep on the other side of the table and also jolted awake. Their classmates couldn't help but chuckle.

"Midoriya's training must be hard, huh?" Tsu asked.

"You have no idea..." Ojiro replied, yawning.

"Strength training, cardio and martial arts training!" Hagakure added.

"If it's so hard on you, why not do some other training?" Jiro asked.

"We've all seen what Midoriya can do. Is it really a surprise that people want to learn from him?" Shinso asked, sarcastically.

"I don't blame them. Midoriya is super skilled." Kaminari said.

"And really strong! He beat me, Shoji and Bakugo at arm wrestling!" Kirishima shouted, impressed. It was true. In between training others, Midoriya had found the time to assert his dominance once again. As expected, Bakugo had demanded multiple rematches that all ultimately ended in failure.

"He didn't beat me! He rejected my request for a rematch, so he didn't really win!" Bakugo screamed, angrily.

"Then why are your arms practically numb right now?" Shinso retorted. Bakugo sat at the table, fuming beyond words.

"If I wasn't so occupied training my quirk directly, I would like to train under Midoriya." Yaoyorozu commented, proudly.

"Hey, Kaminari, didn't you try to train with him yesterday, only to give up?" Jiro asked, grinning. Kaminari choked on his food for a moment.

"It's super hard! I just wanted to know how he does all his crazy ninja stuff! But he was just having us workout and practice fighting, without our quirks!" Kaminari defended.

"I told you it was gonna be like that. That's why I didn't even try." Mineta said, in a toxic tone.

"Hey, at least I attempted it!" Kaminari replied. The students of 1A began laughing at the commotion.

"Come to think of it, where is Midoriya?" Tokoyami asked. Elsewhere, Midoriya had brought a plate of curry to Kota's own hideout. It was a cave on a cliff.