April 12, 1993 - The Hot Springs

"...I was wild. I was desperate..."

The water swirled around their bodies, creating a cocoon of heat. She wanted to kiss him. She wanted to make love to him. She wanted his lips on hers. Hearing him with Rebecca earlier, through the walls of the hotel room, had driven her nearly mad, and in her desperation to escape that room, she'd found herself down here, on the shore of the hot springs. She'd known what she was doing, and she could question her own manipulativeness later. Right now, she wanted John. She leaned closer, as if to kiss him, and he drew back slightly, staring into his eyes.

They shouldn't be doing this, but John was lost in her. He was lost in the slight part of her lips, and the feel of her hips against his. He rolled his hips, causing her to gasp softly. She could feel his cock, his length hardening against her. They needed to get out of the water and talk, but he couldn't bring himself to part from her glorious body. It was when her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer, that he gave up.

The heat of his mouth latched onto her neck, sucking at her skin, and lapping his tongue over her. She was lost in sensation. Her hips bucked against him softly, as his tongue licked over the skin along her jaw. Marlena allowed her head to roll back, while moans escaped from her. She wanted more, and her hips rolled over his again.

Her gasps reached his ears, like calls to his most primitive mind. High pitched mewling sounds, that had him ready to come just from their intensity. The taste of her was driving him wild. John bit at Marlena's ear, breathing harshly, and finally arrived at her mouth. He couldn't stop himself, even as he remembered that they had promised to stop this months ago. He couldn't stop.

His lips on hers were like coming home, and even though she had begged John to stop pursuing her, she knew, that she was the one responsible for where they found themselves in that moment. She had intentionally come to where he would see her, and removed her clothing. She knew what that would do to him. She knew that once he'd seen her, he would be drawn down to the waters edge. Pulling back, they stared at each other, communicating silently. It was obvious to both of them that they shouldn't be doing this, and yet, Marlena's fingers still found their way into his hair, and John's arms slid lower, cupping her ass, and pulling her roughly against him, so that she felt the slide of his cock along the lips of her pussy. That stare contained a hundred questions, and a hundred answers.

John watched his hand travel over her collarbone, and around the back of her neck. As much as he wanted to kiss her again. They had to stop this, but then Marlena rolled her hips along his length, and he thought he might die from the pleasure. He had to stop this. Marlena's reaction after their encounter at Titan had nearly broken his heart. The pain her eyes, and the regret...he didn't want to hurt her again, and if they continued he knew what would happen. They wouldn't stop. John touched her face softly, and leaned his forehead on her. Marlena's hand came up to touch his face softly, but he stopped her when she tried to kiss him. Pulling her fingers to his lips, John kissed them softly, and said, "We've gotta get out of this water."

She didn't respond, she just rolled her hips again, moaning low in her throat. He felt his cock surge, getting harder with every movement of her body.

"Doc, please...I'm trying so hard...I can't hurt you any more," he said roughly. "I have to stay away from you."

"Just hold me," she whispered.

He knew, he wouldn't be able to have her naked body against his, floating in this water, and only hold her. Leaning towards her ear, John said, "G-d, your beautiful, Doc." Without thought, his lips were on hers again, devouring her. Biting the soft pillowy flesh of her mouth, while his tongue mated with hers, and she moaned into him. His mind was at war with his heart and his body, but he couldn't seem to end this. Not with the way she was kissing him, her mouth begging him to continue.