Ch. 21

My hands trembled as I sat in his lap.

The feeling was too much for me.

My heart ached for mercy, for freedom.

Overall, I've only been in America for literally half an hour, and I've already been kidnapped.

"If I let you talk, will you shut up and obey me?" He whispered into the nape of my neck, making me tremble in fear.

Jongin struggled to help me as he watched me get touched by Seungho.

"I see that your boyfriend of yours is jealous. Maybe this would make him even more jealous." Seungho smirked.

He pulled the gagger from my mouth, letting me breathe through my mouth.

He smirked, sliding his hand behind my neck and pulling me closer to his face.

I could feel the pain from Jongin lurking into me.

I swallowed my saliva and embraced myself for what was going to happen.

But, instead, he planted a kiss next to my lips.

Tears fell from my eyes as I closed my eyes, the tears dropping onto Seungho's face.

Jongin yelled behind me, screaming and pulling himself away from his own kidnapper.

"Why are you crying?" He mocked me, pulling me in for a hug.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I cried onto his shoulder.

"I won't even hurt you..."

I pushed myself away from him.

"You're lying. What do you want from me?!"

"I don't really want anything from you. My master does." He pointed at the driver.

"Let Jongin go." I begged.

"Why? Don't you think he'll tell the whole world about this kidnapping?" He yelled, grabbing my hand.

"I don't want anything to do with you. Leave me alone!" I screamed, slapping his hand off of mine.

He sat there, befuddled.

"I want you to look me me."

"Never."

"You will obey me!" He demanded, grabbing my hand and pulling it up to the mask he, and all the others, was wearing.

"I don't want to see your face." I muttered.

He used my hand to slowly pull off the mask.

Jongin and I gasped in shock.

How...

This is not reality.

"My name is Yoo Seung Ho."