"Makeup...make out I MEAN-"

you can find the picture above and more templates at Kimmy_2777 on Pinterest or just google it ig

POV: you're grandma's lived with you for the last 7 months and recently went home

POV: one of them died 3 days later.

a comment said something along the lines of "good written makeouts i'm tired of the sad shit" or smth so thank them for whatever this is

i've read smut and i either laugh, read it with a straight face or die and when i try to write it i usually crash and burn but i tried, so this is for you whoever requested this

it's not rlly smut but whatever

do i have to put the status to mature now?

set after vol 2 

 Mike and El made out for all of s3 so how hard can this be?

⚠️TW: underaged kissing?(idfk), making out or whatever, me cringing every 5 seconds, shit writing.

----

Giggles were heard as the two boys shared innocent kisses in Mike's bedroom.

"You're- so- stupid" Will said between kisses.

"But you still loveeeeee~ me" Mike sang out before kissing Will again.

Will's laugh broke the kiss as their lips disconnected. (a/n: can you tell i'm shit at writing this stuff💀)

"You know anyone can walk in right?" Will spoke with an eyebrow raised.

Mike smirked "Ok?"

"And you're fine with that?"

"Whatttt~ you don't want people to see how much you love me?" Mike said with a cheeky smile.

"ha ha really funny." Will sarcastically spoke rolling his eyes.

Mike sighed as he shoved his face into Will's shoulder.

Out of nowhere Will started laughing.

Mike's voice was muffled in Will's shoulder

"What are you laughing about"

"The whole world is ending, a few weeks ago you were dating my sister, none of us seem worried about Vecna, and here we are making out and cuddling!" Will finished wrapping his arms around Mike as Mike continued to lean into Will's shoulder. 

(a/n: Oh Lordy here we go, i'm so sorry Jesus, my condolences to anyone who decided to read further).

"Wellll..." Mike said as his hands climbed up Will's side.

"We aren't technically making out are we..." he finished with a suggestive smirk.

"Oh...i guess not." Will said as his face became dusted pink.

"But we could be..." Mike said finally.

"Oh really?" Will challenged feeling bold.

Mike raised his eyebrows as he ducked his head to kiss Will. (a/n: the feminine urge to say "as he dived in to devour will's lips" but like it's whatever.)

Will kissed back eagerly as his hands moved to Mike's neck.

(a/n: sorry in advance.)

Will used his long nails to lightly scratch at the back of Mike's neck, sending shivers down Mike's spine.

Mike's thumbs lightly rubbed up and down over Will's hip bones.

They broke for air before quickly rekindling. 

Both their mouths and bodies on fire(metaphorically ofc).

The tip of Will's nails accidently stabbing into the back of Mike's neck as Mike's tongue parted his lips.

Mike put his hands under Will's thighs as Will's hands relocated to Mike's hair lightly yanking on it.

They heard a knock and immediately scrambled away from each other.

Will grabbed a pen and Mike's arm pretending to have been doodling while Mike attempted to fix his hair with one arm.

Robin and Dustin walked in and smiled at the two teens.

"We think we may have a lead!" Dustin yelled excitedly punching his fist in the air.

Robin smiled knowingly at Mike and Will, "C'mon ya dingus' we got a monster to kill."

Will and Mike smiled sheepishly at each other before nodding their heads at the two at the door and standing up.

Dustin and Robin walked out ahead of them.

Mike quickly pulled Will back; "We should do that more often" Mike winked before walking to talk with Dustin.

-----------------------------------

ITS FINALLY DONE 😭😭😭😭😭

not proofread or anything because i don't wanna read whatever the hell i just typed on this page

this is probably shit buts its cool Lmk what to write abt next

also i've been missing so much school lately im scared for my homework, schedule and grades like 

Words; 663, Sunday October 16 2022

- a girl who doesn't want to fail math, Maky