Christmas Photos - Photo taking and the aftermath

Here it is, I was going to do it anyways and someone recommended I do it so I did it, i still take requests tho :]

Thank you so much for not only making me 54 ranked for the willbyers tag, but also 13.4k reads! If me in the summer knew this would happen I would have definitely thought you were messing with me

I also appreciate all the comments and stuff, it's fun reading them and I appreciate every notification

Anyways I'll shut up now, Enjoy!
🚨TW: swearing
————-

"Ok guys get ready to leave the car, we're almost there." Karen said excitedly with a smile.

Mike groaned beside Will.

"C'mon it won't be that bad!" Will whispered trying to cheer him up.

Will was a little uncertain but decided to risk it;

"You get to spend the whole day with meeeeee~" Will continued in a sing-songy tone dragging out the e.

Mike eyes shot open and his faces turned slightly red before he calmed down.

'Why'd I panic like that...' he thought confused and a tad bit concerned.

While Mike was in crisis city (a/n: almost wrote Kansas💀), Will was having a small panic of his own.

'Was that too far? He definitely didn't take that well. Why can't I just be normal for once?' He questioned a million thoughts circling his mind.

Will was about to apologize before he heard Mike let out a quiet breathy laugh(a/n: idk I'm trying man), "Yeah I guess so."

Will tried to smile though he wasn't so assured.

Mike looked at Will's face and immediately felt the need to change it.

"What? Mad I get to spend the day with my forever favourite Byers?" Mike joked booping his nose. He knew it was stupid but it used to make Will giggle, he hoped it still does.

It did.

Will couldn't wipe the smile off his face.

"Ok lovebirds let's go" Nancy joked as she started to get out the car.

'Guess we didn't hear the car stop' Will and Mike thought.

They all got out the car and walked into the studio building apartment thing.

Karen walked up to the women at the reception.

"Hey, uh appointment for the Wheelers?"

"Yes, he will be right with you!"

They waited another few minutes before being led into a room.

"This is going to be teeeeerible" Mike dragged out as he walked into the room beside Will.

"It won't be that bad, maybe they'll even let us take a few pictures together!" Will answered excitedly.

Mike can't lie that he was a little happier when he saw Will's eyes light up at the thought of them taking photos together.