DENIAL IS A RIVER IN EGYPT

I'm upset because I made y'all a video and it won't let me add it to this :(

Requested by jolu1100

Gonna be honest I have no clue if this was exactly what the prompt asked but tried

Thanks for the idea, and I hope this is to your liking :>

Will Pov:

"I just want this day to be about us"

And that was the sentence that started the eternal Hell that was the Rink-o-mania trip.

All day it was all about Mike and El this and Mike and El that!

I love them and all but I was getting annoying.

"Have fun...ok?"

Said Jonathan, but, right now i was definitely not following up with that promise.

Since Mike got the airport all the way up to now where we were getting milkshakes it's like I don't even exist.

And usually I would sit back and smile because at least my friends are happy right?

Wrong.

The one day of the year where I think people at least have to pretend to care but nope.

They managed to mess up that day too.

What day could William *insert middle name here* Byers be taking about?

My god damn birthday.

I don't understand, he comes on one of the most special days of the year and couldn't even give me a hug.

Part of me wants to believe this is all some sort of birthday surprise but at this rate I'm just grabbing at straws.

Damn am I desperate.

"Will does not. I come here a lot, for parties. This is a big party place-"

Party place my ass I had wanted to yell.

Not only did they forget about me but El has been lying all day.

I asked her about it once but obviously it wasn't a big deal to her.

So I shut up like I had been doing for the entirety of the day and haven't really talked since.

And I thought maybe, when we went skating we would do some linking arm trio.

I'm stupid.

They did do the linking arms, as a duo.

So there I was left looking at cute boys skating and smiling in their directions while my crush and sister kept pretending I didn't exist.

They probably couldn't compare to Mike.

But maybe that's good.