- one

lavender;

"Mum, really?"

A soft sigh came from the other end of the phone, "Darling, for the last time, i'm not going to have you running amuck around London because you didn't want to finish school." The woman sounded outdone with me now. "Alice will do amazing at helping you out."

"Helping me out with— oh shit!" I cursed when I ran into something hard. "I'll call you back."

My fingers fumbled to end the call. That's when the stinging feeling of something hot dripping down the front of my body made itself known.

I looked down in shock, my clothes were soaked.

A boy with floppy hair was standing just inches from me. My eyes flickered to the floor to see an abandon cup of tea. That was the culprit.

"I'm so sorry." The boy mumbled, turning his head up toward me to where his hazel eyes were all I could focus on. "Somehow I ran straight into you."

I watched as his eyes also drifted to his spilt cup of tea, then back up to me.

"And simultaneously soaked both of us with a scalding cup of tea."

I attempted to ignore the slight tinge of pain on my chest. "You're fine." And to ignore the stains on my clothes.

I'll definitely have to change clothes once I get to Alice's flat. No way i'm going to set with tea stains all over me.

He ran a hand through his hair, glancing from my stained clothes to the spilled cup on the floor.

"You sure?"

I nodded, sending him a soft smile. There wasn't really anything I could do about it now. A spill is a spill.

Still dreading the fact that I was on this damn train to a city I didn't want to live in for the next 3 months, I mumbled a faint goodbye before walking off to where my assigned seat was. I sure as hell wasn't going to be enduring any sort of conversation that I didn't have to on this train ride.

I settled into my seat and the train departed from the station shortly there after. It wasn't meant to be a long one, but nonetheless, I let my eyes close to hopefully catch a nap.

I'll call Mum later.

"I know I said i'd be at the flat when you arrived, but I needed to finish setting up a few things before the cast arrived." Alice's words were rushed, they always got anxious like this before anything important happened. "I've called you an Uber to make up for it. It should be there in 5."

And they were right.

The uber arrived right on time and took me to the set of the school, where Alice instructed it to. It had been a few weeks since i'd last seen them.

I thanked the driver after climbing out of the vehicle and cursed Alice when I remembered that no instructions were left on where to meet up with them.

Then I saw the floppy hair of my sister running across the gravel toward me and the brightest smile stretched across my face. I may hate the fact that i'm here and not living the life I wanted to in London, but something about Alice never ceases to make me happy.

"Lav!" There was also a huge smile on Alice's face, "I'm glad you made it safely. Everyone is inside!"

My hand was grabbed and all of a sudden I was being dragged behind my sister.

I didn't try to hide the laughter spilling from my mouth. Of course Alice would make me laugh when every part of me dreads the fact that I have been banished here by my mother.