- twentyfour

april 20, 2022

kit.connor posted to his close friends story !

connor posted to his close friends story !

Lavender;

"You look absolutely stunning."

Kit's face lit up the moment he saw me. He held his arms out to me, looking me up and down.

I blushed slightly at my boyfriend's compliment, "It was a last minute outfit, truly. Caleigh and I put our outfits together from both our closets and our friends'." My fingers ran over the bedazzled top I wore, "We didn't know we were going to be able to make it until this morning. Didn't have time to buy a new outfit."

He took my hands in his, lowering his face down closer to mine, "You look beautiful, Lav."

The strawberry blonde dropped one of my hands, keeping the other held tight in his as we walked together into the small theater the screening was taking place in.

Caleigh and I had found out this morning that our classes for tomorrow had been canceled meaning that we could actually make the screening tonight. So, the moment we realized, we scrambled to find outfits — with the help of our friends who were more than willing to help us get ready — and booked the last available tickets on a train back to London.

I would do anything for these people.

Ok, mainly for my boyfriend and sister, but still. I'd do anything for these people.

"Stay at mine tonight?" Kit questioned, raising an eyebrow.

I smiled up at him, knowing I only had a few more minutes with him before they brought the cast up on stage to have a questions panel. "Of course, my love." Reaching up, I cupped his cheek, looking into the eyes I loved so much.

"Good, I wasn't going to take no for an answer." he chuckled, leaning in and pressing a soft kiss to my lips.

His hands squeezed my lips as he kissed me, leaving me wanting more as he pulled away.

Kit's eyes found mine and never left. It was like he was captivated.

I heard Alice call for the cast, most of them walking up immediately. I'm sure Will took an extra second to say a brief goodbye to Caleigh before going up. Kit? He was still mesmerized by my eyes.

I broke eye contact for a second, looking over to see everyone on the stage. Alice was even giving me a look.

"Kitkat." I spoke, giggling slightly when I realized Kit's eyes were still focused on me. "You've gotta go, Babe."

He groaned, leaning in and kissing me once more before running off.

I took my spot next to Caleigh toward the back, smiling when I could hear Kit apologizing for his delay over the speakers.

"Happy to be here?" my best friend whispered.

I nodded quickly, reaching over to take her hand into mine. I loved holding her hand, she brought me so much comfort.

"First question is for Alice, what was the creative process for the characters of Nick and Charlie?"

Alice smiled, holding the microphone up to their mouth, "Well, Charlie was a character I created when I was in a dark place, as a kind of escape for me." I couldn't help but return the smile when Alice's eyes connected with mine, "As for Nick, my little sister created him. I just asked to use him."

Questions continued, and Caleigh and I kept smiling. The pride I had in this group was outstanding. And the love.

Wow.

I love these people so much.

The longer I watched, the more nervous I could tell Kit was. He was messing with his fingers, tapping them over and over. That's how he handled his anxiety.

I silently begged for his gaze to connect with mine.

And when he did, I sent him a reassuring smile, even giving him a sweet thumbs up. "I love you." I mouthed.

His face lit up.

I could visibly see his nerves disappear. Even if just for a moment. I'm glad that I could be the one to help him out.

lavoseman posted a photo !

Liked by caleighm, tobiedonovan_, and otherslavosemanBEYOND proud of this group of people!! today was the screening of #heartstopper and i'm pretty sure i cried the entire time

lavoseman
BEYOND proud of this group of people!! today was the screening of #heartstopper and i'm pretty sure i cried the entire time. thankful for my insanely talented sister @aliceoseman and the amazing cast that was chosen to portray this amazing story!

keep your eyes peeled! heartstopper hits netflix in 2 days🫢

tagged: heartstoppertv, netflixuk

view all comments

hi guys !!
next chapter is the last one:(
i hope that i'm able to
wrap kit and lav's story up nicely
for you all!!