- two

lavoseman posted a photo !

Liked by kit.connor, joelocke03, and others
lavoseman
if i'm gonna be stuck in berkshire, might as well get some good insta content from it😙🤌🏼

view all comments

rhea.norwood "stuck" EXCUSE ME ?
lavoseman i don't wanna be here babe😩
lavoseman it's nothing personal

caleighm lav, london misses you😪
lavoseman AND I MISS LONDON, CAI

joelocke03 i'll change your mind about hating berkshire before you know it 😈
lavoseman i'd like to see you try
rhea.norwood LET'S DO THIS JOE !!!

itzz_cori side note, you're BEAUTIFUL

will.gao_ #classyoseman

51212.87287 i'm in love with you already
aliceoseman back off my sis, kiz😤
51212.87287 make me

aliceoseman can you also help me with my insta content ?
lavoseman anything for you🫶🏼

yazdemand A TRUE BEAUTY

sebastiancroft love of my life ?
joelocke03 WOAH WOAH
lavoseman hi bb bash ily

kit.connor i spill tea on you ONE TIME and you think it gives you the right to steal my drink
lavoseman i told you i was going to hold it against you
kit.connor it still doesn't give you the right
lavoseman who? cares?
tobiedonovan_ when did you spill tea on lav?

lavender;

"When did you spill tea on Lav?" Tobie questioned Kit when he entered the room.

It was a Friday night, just two days after I arrived here in Berkshire, but the first night all of us have been together since yesterday was solely costume fittings. The main cast and I were sat around Will's flat hanging out.

If i'm being honest, Alice told them to bond to work on chemistry and then forced me to tag along.

I'd rather be spending my Friday night at a bar in London with my best friend Caleigh and whatever group of boys she found for the night, but I guess i'll settle for the cast of Heartstopper tonight instead. This is sure as hell going to be a long 2 months.

Kit let out a loud groan, "It was an accident!" His eyes avoided me as he sat down between Joe and Yasmin, "We ran into each other on the train, literally. I just so happened to be holding a cup of tea when it happened."

"Apparently the outfit Lav was wearing was super cute and we didn't even get to see it because of you." Rhea scoffed.

The strawberry blonde threw his hands up in defeat and we all burst into a fit of laughter. I have a feeling i'm not going to be the only one holding this against Kit anymore.

My eyes scanned his face as laughter filled the room. His cheeks were tinted red and his eyes drifted around the group, until they locked with mine. That's when I sent him a kind smile. One that he returned rather quickly.

Hours passed and somehow we all ended up playing "spin the bottle".

Ok, maybe "somehow" isn't quite the way to describe how we got to this point. There might've been some alcohol involved.

Maybe.

"Yaz and Corinna!" Joe screamed while everyone cheered.

We all cheered again when the two shared a quick kiss. Corinna then chose Bash to go next, hyping him up on how much of a rush the game gives you.

The bottle spun and spun until it stopped, pointing directly at me.

I hiccuped as Bash crawled across the circle. We quickly kissed while the others cheered and he returned to his spot.

Bash chose Joe to go next. The entire time his turn was going on, I felt eyes on me. Or at least I think I did.

I don't know.

All I know is that it feels like someone's watching me.

"Lav, you're turn." Kizzy spoke as they poked my cheek.

I reached for the bottle, stumbling only slightly before spinning it. It spun and spun until it landed on Will.

When the boy noticed the bottle had chosen him, he let out a laugh and puckered his lips from his spot beside me. I almost fell over I was laughing so hard.

"You're such a dork." I giggled before quickly kissing his lips.

I let my eyes scan the group, looking for the next victim. At one point, I locked eyes with Kit who looked less than thrilled to be here.

"Train boy!" I shouted when I remembered that he hadn't yet kissed a single soul. "You're go."

Without hesitation, Kit leaned in and spun the bottle. It spun and spun on the floor. It felt like it would never stop.

Until it did.

"Oh, shit!" Cormac laughed, "Maybe this could be his redemption for the train."

It had landed on me.

I made eye contact with the boy and watched as he swallowed harshly. Why wasn't he moving toward me?

The frustration in me grew when Kit just wouldn't move. It was like he was glued to his spot on the floor. Every other time the bottle landed on someone the kiss was over in less than 15 seconds and with Kit we're pushing a full minute.

"Oh for fuck's sake." I groaned, pushing myself out of my spot.

I crawled across the circle and stopped in front of the strawberry blonde. My hands reached up and cupped his face as I crashed my lips into his.

It couldn't have lasted for more than 2 seconds, but when I broke away the room was cheering and Kit looked dumbfounded.

"That's how you kiss a girl." I mumbled, staring him dead in the eyes before spinning around and crawling away back to my spot.

Boys these days.