- seventeen

lavoseman posted a photo !

Liked by will.gao_, tobiedonovan_, and others
lavoseman
kit sebastian connor🫶🏼

tagged: kit.connor

view all comments

joelocke03 oh good, things went well

caleighm oh this is so cute wtf
lavoseman yeah he is🥺

kit.connor lavender raine oseman🫶🏼

sebastiancroft oh my heart

yazdemand my loves!!

Lavender;

I sat on the couch at Kit's flat with my legs draped over his and a hand in his. Kit absentmindedly fiddled with my fingers as the movie we were watching played on the television.

It had been a couple days since Kit and I had our talk, and our revelation that we both very much had feelings for each other. And, from what i've realized, Kit is very physical touch oriented.

Somehow, in some way, Kit is always touching me.

Well, unless they're filming.

But like even when i'm talking to someone else, Kit is always right near by. I think my favorite habit of his is when he hugs me from behind — his arms lazily around my waist and his head resting on mine.

Then there's now, we were hanging out at his flat before a long afternoon of filming. We're both in sweatpants and tshirts and his chosen form of physical touch was fiddling with my fingers. I figured out he does that when he's focused on something else.

I liked it.

His side profile was beautiful. I truly loved it.

So, I definitely couldn't stop myself from reaching over with my free hand and gently running my finger down his nose.

The action obviously caught his attention.

He turned toward me, the smallest little smile evident on his lips. "Hi."

"Hi, K." I leaned in, pressing a chaste kiss to his lips before sitting back up, admiring him and his beauty.

My eyes scanned his features and I couldn't help but reach out and caress his face, just pleased with the fact I was lucky enough to have him. Why had I taken so long to realize that having feelings for someone could actually be a good thing?