- nine

lavoseman posted to their close friends story !

Lavender;

"You've really outdone yourself, Alfie." I spoke as I licked the ice cream cone he'd just bought me.

We went out for italian food — which was delicious. Then he took me to what was apparently his favorite ice cream shop — that didn't disappoint. And now we're walking around.

He chuckled, "I tried." I tried to ignore the fact that my breath briefly caught in my throat as his hand slipped into mine. "Had to make a good first impression for the first date."

My head rested on his arm as we continued to walk. The sun was setting and and the temperature was starting to drop.

"First?" I questioned, "You say that like there will be more."

Alfie stopped walking.

I lifted my head off of his arm and maneuvered myself to face him. He looked slightly concerned.

"Do you—" he paused. "Do you not want there to be more?"

My stomach dropped.

Was that what my question sounded like?

"Oh my, that's not what I meant at all! I would actually very much enjoy more." I tried to backtrack. "If you wanted to spend more time with me i'd totally be down for that."

His normal soft smile returned to his face and I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"Ok, good."

Then he started walking again like our whole conversation hadn't even happened.

I let my head rest on his arm once more as Alfie guided us back to where his vehicle was parked. We'd been out together for almost 3 hours now and I feel like he understood I needed to be up early without even asking me.

By the time we reached his vehicle, I had finished my ice cream. Which I thanked him for again.

"I'd love to stay out later, but you give me 'i'm grumpy if I don't get enough sleep' vibes and I don't think I want to be help responsible for that amongst the cast." He confessed with a laugh.

I playfully rolled my eyes.

"You might be right."

The car ride back to the flat I shared with Alice was quiet, but nice. Alfie had turned on music and just held my hand as he drove. It was simple, but I liked it.

He parked outside the flat building and quickly unbuckled. I was confused at first but then it clicked that he wanted to walk me to my door.

What a concept.

"So." Alfie broke the silence as we stopped in front of my door.

I raised my eyebrows, "So?"

He chuckled and shook his head at me. "Unfortunately i'm out of town for the next few days." Alfie caught my hands in his and his eyes locked with mine, "I'd love to take you to the cinema when I get back, if that's ok..."

"That's definitely ok."

"Good. Good."

I didn't even have time to think before I felt his soft lips on mine. And just as quick as it started, the kiss ended and Alfie was walking away.

"I'll text you."

My feet were frozen in place as I watched the boy climb back into his vehicle, start it, and drive away. Why was I so stunned by his behavior and how he made me feel?

It's not like i've never been on a date or kissed a boy before.

lavoseman posted a photo !

Liked by yazdemand, joelocke03, and otherslavosemanif you're happy and you know it, raise your hand!

lavoseman
if you're happy and you know it, raise your hand!

view all comments

will.gao_ *casually wears chanel overalls*
lavoseman you don't?

caleighm i love seeing you happy🥺
51212.87287 sad it's not because of me😪
lavoseman i mean you did bring me coffee...

joelocke03 your braids are just too cute

joelocke03 also is this post related to your close friends story last night👀
lavoseman 🤫

itzzz_cori whatever/whoever is making you THIS happy needs to keep at it !!!

alfieee 🙋‍♂️
lavoseman 🙋🏼‍♀️
— alfieee see you in a few days, love(:

kit.connor what do i do if i'm not happy
lavoseman deal with it ?
sebastiancroft 👁️👄👁️
— tobiedonovan_ 🐸☕️

kit "am i the drama?" connor
has arrived folks