- nineteen

lavoseman posted a photo !

Liked by yazdemand, itzz_cori, and otherlavosemanmuch love to my favorite people🤍

lavoseman
much love to my favorite people🤍

lavoseman posted to their close friends story !

Lavender;

"Fuck, this sucks." I mumbled into Kit's chest as his arms were wrapped around me.

His face was buried in my hair as we stood at the train station. My train was in the midst of boarding and i'd just hugged Joe goodbye.

Kit pressed a kiss into my hair, "I'll see you in London."

We'd talked about how i'd miss the rest of filming and that we'd meet back up in London. Thankfully, Kit lived only about a 20 minute drive from where I lived with my Mum. He promised he'd take me out on the best first date ever and we'd spend as much time together as possible.

Cheesy couple stuff.

"But that's in like weeks." I pouted, stepping back for a moment to look up at his face.

His eyes were watery. "Time will fly by, Lav." Kit reassured me.

Although, i'm pretty sure he was trying to reassure himself more than he was me.

Hearing the last call for boarding for my group clued me into the fact that my time with my best friend and my boyfriend was running short. I quickly went up on my toes, kissing Kit as passionately as I could. He needed to know how much i'd miss him.

When I pulled away the saddest smile was on his face. After a second, I even watched a tear roll down his cheek — which I quickly brushed away with one of my thumbs.

My heart squeezed in pain. Everything in me wanted to make him happy again. Sad Kit was painful to see.

"Safe travels." he mumbled, kissing me one last time.

I hugged both him and Joe once more, all of us now with tears streaming down our faces. When I turned to board the train I refused to look back. If I even saw their sad faces one more time i'd for sure not get on this damn train.

"Hello, Darling!" Mum smiles, pulling me into a hug as I met her in the train station.

The train ride was just short of 3 hours.

Half of which I couldn't stop crying for.

"Hi, Mum." I mumbled my response.

She's got to know that i'm frustrated with her. Unfortunately, Mum wanted what's best for me and that's university in the fall. I've only got about a month or so to make my final decision of where I want to attend or else i'll have to wait another year and there's no way Mum would let that slide.

"I've got my car parked outside to take us around." There was still a smile on her face. Maybe she didn't know how unhappy I was with her, "We'll drop your things off at the hotel and then we'll get something to eat. Does that sound good?"

I nodded.

I wasn't in the mood for a lengthy conversation.

My phone buzzed in my hand, Alice was calling again. I quickly declined the call as I had done all morning. I'd call her at some point this evening, but I was still very much mad at her for keeping the secret.

We'd reached Mum's car rather quickly. She loaded my bags in and I sat down in the passenger seat. Every part of me would rather be back with the cast, in the very place I had dreaded being.

But at least there I'd have my friends.

There i'd have my boyfriend.

I opened my phone to pass the time. Instagram was my poison of choice. Mindless scrolling was probably the only way i'd get through this trip.

Tears stung my eyes when I saw the first post on my feed. Kit had posted a picture of us.

He left me untagged, though. It was understandable. Kit's more famous than the rest of the cast and probably didn't want anyone in his comments finding me or saying anything rude. But still, he posted a selfie I had sent him last night. One that very much reflected our attachment to each other.

kit.connor posted a photo !

Liked by lavoseman, joelocke03, and otherskit

kit.connor
🤍

view all comments

rhea.norwood oh my heart

user1 whoever this is, i'm incredibly jealous

will.gao_ oh wow why am i crying
lavoseman i am too don't worry

itzz_cori you two omg 🥺

caleighm this is so pure
lavoseman crying in the club
kit.connor pure ?

joelocke03 you two make me sick🤢

tobiedonovan_ don't mind me, i'll be sleeping on the highway tonight
user2 i'll join you

i'm baaaack
also ik it's short i'm sorry