- three

lavender;

Hangovers suck.

A groan fell from my lips as I rolled over. "Holy shit." I gasped when I stared into Joe's eyes.

"Good morning, Sunshine." he giggled from his spot on the bed beside me.

I rubbed my temples as my head continued to throb, "Where am I?"

A weight on my arm caught my attention. Was there another person in this bed with me?

What the fuck was I doing last night?

"We're in Will's flat." That was Bash's voice, "Most of us stayed last night because we were absolutely sloshed."

"So how'd I end up in a bed with the two of you?"

Both boys kept laughing at my pain and confusion. I, on the other hand, screwed my eyes shut. The noise and light in this room were too much all at once.

"I'm definitely still drunk."

The giggles continued.

I settled back into my spot in between the two boys and pulled the blankets up to my chin. After a few seconds they followed suit. It was the soft snoring in the room that clued me in that at least one of them had fallen back asleep.

My eyes fluttering open to someone shaking my leg clued me in that I had in fact also fallen asleep. "Hmm?" I mumbled.

The familiar mop of strawberry blonde hair made me notice that it was Kit seated at the end of the bed.

"Hey," he softly smiled at me. "You doing ok? Bash and Joe rejoined civilization a while ago."

That's when I realized just how empty the bed felt.

"What time is it?" I whispered my question, my eyes still half shut from the light flooding the room.

"Nearly 12."

I groaned.

Everyone was already on set. I knew this.

I also knew that I was supposed to be on set at 8:00 to help Alice with the first day of filming.

"Wait." My eyes snapped open, "Kit what the hell?"

He shot me a confused look, "What did I do?"

My arms were barely strong enough to push me into an upright position. "It's the first day of filming, aren't you supposed to be on set?"

Kit stood up and walked closer to me, holding out a bottle of water and some medicine. He let out a faint laugh.

"It's our lunch break, Lav." Now he was seated where Joe had been earlier this morning, "Alice asked one of us to come get you and I volunteered."

"Is Alice mad that i'm late?"

He shook his head as I took the medicine and downed the water. Kit waited a minute or so before holding his hand out as he stood back on his feet, wanting to help me out of the bed.

"Do you remember anything about last night?"

I took his hand, his grip was strong but careful, and I crawled from my comfortable cocoon of blankets. "No, why?"

My feet were planted on the soft carpet of the flat as I stood up next to the actor, Kit standing nearly 8 inches taller.

"No reason."

Needless to say I really had to look up to the boy.

Kit changed the subject, "Would you like something to change into so you don't have to wear your outfit from last night?" 

I quirked an eyebrow at him.

"Not that there's anything wrong with your clothes, I just thought you'd want to wear something dif—"

"Do you think Will would mind me wearing his clothes?" I questioned, cutting the rambling strawberry blonde off.

Kit raked his fingers through his hair, shrugging, "I mean, i'd let you borrow my clothes."

I think Kit caught onto my confusion because he continued quickly.

"I'm staying with Will for a couple weeks. My flat isn't ready at the moment, so i'd let you borrow my clothes if that was okay with you."

"Yeah, that'd be great."

lavoseman posted a photo!

Liked by kit.connor, aliceoseman, and others
lavoseman
about last night... (ok but fr someone tell me cause i don't remember any of it)

view all comments

yazdemand how are you so effortlessly pretty?
lavoseman no that's you!
rhea.norwood i'm just as confused as you yaz

caleighm makes me remember our nights out in london lol
lavoseman i don't remember ANY of those

joelocke03 SHE'S ALIVE

sebastiancroft i was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to wake up

tobiedonovan_ is that @kit.connor's jacket??
lavoseman lol yes and he's never getting it back
kit.connor i better 😤
lavoseman say goodbye to it now👋🏼
kit.connor lav noooo

aliceoseman maybe don't drink as much next time, ok?? kinda need my assistant to be on time
lavoseman I'M SO SORRY