- five

lavender;

"It's 7:03, her train was supposed to get in at 7:01 where is she?"

I paced the train station. I've never been patient.

A hand on my shoulder stopped my movement. "The board says it's running 10 minutes behind, Lav. It's ok. Take a deep breath."

Hazel eyes and strawberry blonde hair were all that my vision was filled with and I couldn't help but follow his command.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

"I'm nervous." I mumbled, my eyes looking anywhere but Kit's.

I could hear his confusion. "Why? It's your best friend. It's Caleigh."

Kit's been in the room while i've facetimed Caleigh, so he's familiar with her. He's seen how we interact.

"What if she doesn't like me anymore?" I questioned, looking at the people moving around us. "What if she doesn't like you guys?"

His hands gripped my biceps.

My eyes finally found his again.

"It won't be like that." I could feel the tension in my body easing, "Caleigh loves you, Lav. She'd be insane to not like you just because you moved."

He was right.

This was Caleigh i'm worried about. The girl who's been by my side for the majority of my life. Sure, she's probably found a new going out friend in my absence. But there's no way in hell she'd stop loving me.

"Ok, ok. Yeah. You're right."

I sighed and leaned forward, dropping my head onto his chest. His hand held the back of my head as I stood there.

It was only supposed to be me coming to pick up Caleigh from the station seeing as they all had scenes to shoot. But at one point or another, Alice announced to me that Kit would be tagging along. Apparently I wasn't trusted to go to a train station without supervision.

The thought was that i'd hop a train back to London if left alone.

I don't blame them thinking that way. I'd definitely thought about it once or twice.

"Excuse me, ma'am." Someone tapped my shoulder, "I'm looking for my best friend."

The familiarity of the voice made me immediately turn around and throw myself into the person's arms. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I took in the familiar scent of my best friend.

She was finally here.

I could hear her giggles fill the train station as I cried into her arms, but I didn't care. My Caleigh was here.

"You must be Kit!" She spoke, still holding me tightly in her arms.

"That I am."

More giggles. "You're taller than I thought you'd be."

I took a step away, linking my arm in hers as I turned back to face the boy who had accompanied me here. "He's quite the giant." My statement earned a frown from Kit.

Caleigh's head fell against mine as we both looked at the frowning boy. If there was one thing Kit hated, it was when you teased him.

Which was basically the reason that made teasing him so fun.

"Well, before Lav bullies me anymore, why don't we get the two of you back to set? I heard Alice was setting up a dessert party tonight."

lavoseman posted a photo !

Liked by joelocke03, will.gao_, and others
lavoseman
!!!

tagged: caleighm

view all comments

rhea.norwood OMG SHE'S HERE

joelocke03 better bring her to set so i can meet my competition😪
lavoseman omg

kit.connor honestly just happy that i get to see her irl and not over ft
caleighm the feeling is mutual dude

will.gao_ THE caleigh m ?? 👀
caleighm THE will gao ?? 🤪

yazdemand the iconic duo !!

itzz_cori you two are too cute wow

caleighm i cried 5 times on my train i was so excited
lavoseman i hyperventilated
kit.connor this is true
caleighm that doesn't surprise me
aliceoseman lav i worry sometimes

aliceoseman little sis pt. 2 🥺
caleighm love you with my whole heart, alice !!

sebastiancroft joe's aggressively eating his ice cream from the other side of the room trying to figure out if @caleighm is a threat and it's quite entertaining
joelocke03 don't expose me

tobiedonovan_ omg lav did kit spill tea on you at the train station this time lol
lavoseman surprisingly, no
kit.connor i-

51212.87287 so pure

ok ok it's short,
but caleigh is officially here !