- eight

caleighm posted a photo !

Liked by kit.connor, joelocke03, and others
caleighm
girlypop was telling @kit.connor off about his opinions of taylor swift

tagged: lavoseman

view all comments

kit.connor ALL I SAID WAS THAT I WASN'T A HARDCORE STAN
lavoseman WHICH IS WHY YOU'RE WRONG

itzzz_cori i live for lav's rants
caleighm they're the best
lavoseman especially if i'm drunk lol

joelocke03 HOW IS SHE SO GORGEOUS

alfieee 🤍

Lavender;

"So, wanna help me get ready tonight?" I hooked my arm in Caleigh's, making her walk alongside me toward crafty. I was starving. "Alice says I can leave around 4:45 so I can have gone to get ready."

Caleigh stopped abruptly.

"Alfie ask you out?"

A smile tugged at my lips, "Maybe."

My best friend let out the sweetest squeal. That and she hugged me tightly.

It was already nearly 4 when I asked Caleigh to join me, so we decided to just spend the rest of the day at crafty. Alice had gotten so bomb catering today.

I shoved the last bite of my food into my mouth when Caleigh tapped my arm. My eyes tore away from Joe and over to the brunette — Joe was telling me why we needed to go to Disneyland Paris as a cast. It was a very passionate subject for him.

Apparently.

"Hmm?" I mumbled, mouth still full of food.

She flashed me her phone screen, 4:36pm.

I swallowed promptly and jumped up from my chair. We both excitedly grabbed our bags before making a beeline for the parking lot. Caleigh had ordered us an uber and it should be here any minute.

We'd made it almost all the way to where the uber would pick us up when I heard shoes slamming against the gravel. I furrowed my eyebrows before turning around, Kit was running after us.

"Train boy?" I questioned, recalling the nickname i'd bestowed upon him the day we met.

He came to a stop just about a foot or two from me, his breathe heavy from running. "Where are you going? You never leave set early."

"We've gotta go get our girl ready." Caleigh inputted, not taking her eyes off of her phone.

Kit's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"For what?" he questioned, his eyes jumping between me and Caleigh.

"I'm going out with Alfie—"

"You're doing what?"

Kit gripped my wrist and yanked me a few feet away from Caleigh. I groaned.

Why does he have to pull me away every time he wants to talk?

"He's not a good person, Lav! I've told you this. Why'd you agree to go out with him?" Kit rambled.

I could've sworn I could see his face reddening as we spoke.

"I'm 18, Kit. I can do what I want and date whoever I want." I yanked my wrist from his grip, "Now, leave me alone."

I stomped back over to where Caleigh waited. Our uber pulling up as I rejoined her.

For some reason, I was angry.

So I didn't think, "And i'm sorry you're so fucking jealous that i'm actually happy and you're not that you feel the need to try and spoil my joy."

Caleigh groaned at my antics and pulled me in the uber after her. I didn't let myself glance at the strawberry blonde as we drove past. I knew i'd want to jump out and hug him and apologize to him for being unkind, but I couldn't right now.

Kit was wrong to try and deviate me from going out with Alfie. I can't just apologize for my anger because it's Kit that I went off on.

Kit's not that special.

The longer we were in the uber, the more I felt myself calm down. Space away from Kit and Caleigh's hand resting on my thigh as a quiet signal of comfort were doing me well.

About an hour or so later and we were on crunch time. We'd picked out my outfit, i've calmed down, Caleigh helped with my makeup, and now she's curling my hair.

"I feel way too girly right now." I laughed, getting this primped for a date was so unlike me.

Frankly, I didn't really do boyfriends.

I did flings.

So this whole going on a date with Alfie thing was a whole new world for me.

"You look beautiful." Caleigh smiled. A couple of minutes passed in pure silence, other than Taylor Swift's discography playing in the background. "I'm going over to Will's during your date tonight."

The confession was random, but shocking.

I gasped, causing Caleigh to jump slightly and almost grip the barrel of the curling iron.

"Excuse me, what?" The biggest smile was on my face as I stared at my best friend through the mirror. "Is this a new romance I smell brewing?"

A blush crept onto her face. "Maybe."

We spent the rest of my time getting ready gossiping and giggling about her and Will and how excited I was for my date. Caleigh wasn't a boyfriend girl either, so I was shocked to hear her confession.

Caleigh helped with my final touches and had just pinned the last strand of hair into place when we heard a sharp knock on the apartment door.

My heart dropped at the sound.

What had I gotten myself into?

The brunette laughed as she dragged me to the door, yanking it open and shoving me out. I let out a scream as I fell onto Alfie's chest. He laughed as he caught me.

"Falling for me already?" I could hear the smirk in his voice.

I rolled my eyes at his question, standing up and straightening my clothes. Caleigh will be hearing about this later.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

look at me, not waiting
forever to update