New Family Pt 2

Time Skip...

the pack had made it back to Beacon.

Ian: Eddie, run to Ozpin and let him know we're having guests staying at our dorm.

The Indoraptor nodded and rushed inside, changing into a human when he reached the elevator. Thankfully he grabbed his clothes from the showers along the way, changing in the elevator. When he finally reached the top he was fully dressed, and stepped out.

Eddie: excuse me, professor Ozpin..?

Ozpin: Yes, Mr. Raptor?

Eddie: Ian and I have some newcomers in Beacon... we found them lost and alone in the Forever Fall Forest.

Ozpin: Hmm.. are they a pack of Raptors, by any chance?

Eddie: Yes. How did you know?

Ozpin: It's hard not to see a gigantic, white dinosaur waltz into the east courtyard with 4 velociraptors, Mr. Raptor.

Eddie chuckled a bit nervously...

Eddie: true... I guess...

Ozpin: I'm guessing you were here to tell me that they'll be staying with you and Mr. Rex?

Eddie: yes professor.

Ozpin: Hmm... Fine... but under one simple condition. They are completely under you and Ian's responsibility. So if they harm a student outside of combat classes or unprovoked, that will be on the both of you.

Eddie: understood professor.

The professor dismissed him and arranged 4 new female uniforms for the girls.

When Eddie came to the Dorm he saw the girls all... freaking out about their human forms.

Blue: What the hell is this?!

Echo: This feels weird! Take it back, Change me back!