New Family Pt 1

Time skip.

Ian was currently constructing his own weapon in the schools smithing/weapons maintenance room. Eddie was washing up in the Showers, until Ian was done with his weapon.

The Indominus Rexes ear and tail twitched lightly when he heard the door opened to the room.

Ian: hm?

Glynnda: all going well in here..?

Ian: More or less... The gun mechanisms are going to give me a migraine...

Glynnda: well, you'll just have to pull through it.

Ian grumbled as he scratched the inside of his left ear with his right claw.

Glynnda: ...if you don't mind me asking... where... did you two come from...?

He stopped scratching and the quills among his hair stood up a bit.

Ian:... from a lab... they did experiments on us and last night, one experiment led them on a trip through my digestive system. Humans... taste... disgusting.

Glynnda shivered a bit.

Ian: Any other questions?

Glynnda: n-no... that's.. all I had.

He nodded before hearing a click, looking down at the weapon he saw he had managed to make the gun compartment.

Ian: Huh, it worked.

Meanwhile... in Team RWBY's dorm... they had just finished making their bunk beds... and were now just chilling... well three of them were chilling, Yang was looking out the window with Binoculars.

Ruby: Hey sis, whatcha looking at?

Yang: oh, I overheard one of the new guys saying they were gonna freshen up.. and I think I can see the showers from here~

She raised her eyebrows up and down.

Weiss: YANG! Peaking at someone is highly inappropriate!

Just as she said that, Eddie came into view of the binoculars... soaked in water...And in his glorious birthday suit~

Yang: Oh my~!!

She looked away... with a bit of a nosebleed and a flushed face, Blake was doing everything she could to refrain from asking about what Oum had blessed the boy with, Ruby was giggling, teasing her big sister, and Weiss was face-palming in disappointment.

Meanwhile, After finishing up with Eddie's weapon as well, Ian headed to the showers as well.

Eddie: wow... it feels great to have all that grime washed off finally.

Ian: aahhh~ this feels way better then being blasted by a water hose...

The water was warm and soothing, unlike the frigid cold water of the past this felt natural, and calming. Ian was almost reluctant to fall asleep in the showers. The brothers were finally at peace, in a safe haven... and with potential mates~