Mt Glenn Pt 1

Time Skip.

Team RWBY and Team ERRI were assigned to go on a mission with Professor Oobleck.

Ian: uh-uh.

Delta: nah.

Echo: Pass...

Blue: no.

Charlie: e-ehehe...

Eddie:

Oobleck: Oh relax Raptors you're not coming! I just need Eddie and Ian.

Eddie: WHYYYYYY?!?!?!?

Delta: WHAT? WATDAFAK?

Oobleck: You two boys are-

Eddie: if you say perfect murder weapons I will eat you right now...

Oobleck:... I was going, to say "Source of protection"...

Blue: okay but why them only?

Oobleck: Well aside from them being extremely well adept in combat and in tune with their survival instincts, Ian especially has the greatest tracking device in the history of Remnant; the Tyrannidae sense of smell!

Ian:... so I'm just a glorified bloodhound for you. Thank you, teach.

Oobleck: Your welcome! And sarcasm processed and ignored!

Ian: oh you spectacled little twat-

Ruby: We're Ready!!!!

Eddie: sniffsniffsniffsniff Ruby...? Do you have-

Ruby: a little panicked Idon'thaveanythingwhywouldthinkthatwhatarewewaitingfor?! Lets Go!!

She hopped on the bullhead.

Ian:... well now I'm definitely not going since he already has a hound now.

Ruby: no I don't! Get on here!

Ian:... fine but you owe me.

He said as he got on, leaning over and kissing Blake on the cheek before sitting down across from her and Weiss. Eddie sat between the sisters, making Yang smirk and lean into him.

Oobleck: RIGHT!! OFFWEGO!!!

Delta: but... but...

She mumbled, weakly reaching out with a puppy stare as the bullhead took off, Blue patted her back for reassurance.

Time Skip.

The Bullhead landed in Mount Glenn, in the deserted City devoid of life. Ian got out and took in a deep breath.

Ian: this place is lifeless...