Black and White

Time Skip. 

 The team was in Vale, searching for Blake, with Eddie's help using his sense of smell.

Yang: Where is she..?!

Weiss: Who cares? We should be in School right now. 

Eddie growled in annoyance, but he did it quietly and they didn't hear him.

Delta: Ian's been out too... I'm starting to get really worried.

Eddie: sniff sniff  well if I know my brother, and I know him pretty damn well... He's probably with Blake comforting her, like what YOU shoulda been doing Ice Queen.

Weiss: Oh cry me a river, Gecko. 

 Blue: Watch it, Flat sheet!

Yang: Eddie's right, Blake never did anything to us, Why are you so judgmental towards her?!

Weiss: oh I don't know. Maybe because SHE WAS A WHITE FANG?!! She admitted to being a part of a terrorist organization! The innocent don't run Yang.

Then she bumped into Eddie, who stopped and then transformed, looking back at Weiss with a glare. 

 Eddie: Weiss... do me a favour. Take a look at me... what am I?

Weiss: a dinosaur. So what?

He growled in annoyance...

Eddie: Correction.. I'm a HYBRID Dinosaur, and so is Ian... Now look at my weapons... notice anything..?

Weiss:... they're claws...

Eddie: rrrrrRRRGH NOT! JUST! THE CLAWS!! YOU INFURIATING ATLAS IDIOT!!! IT HONESTLY DOESN'T EVEN SURPRISE ME ANYMORE WHY BLAKE LEFT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

The team, AND the raptors were all surprised by his sudden outburst.

Eddie: uuugh... my teeth, my claws... my entire body AND Ian's for that matter are Designed to kill both Grimm... and People alike...

Weiss: ...and... your point is?

Eddie: If you can judge your own teammate... who made a CHOICE, to stop killing people... What's holding ya back from judging a couple of Monsters who were DESIGNED to kill people..? hmm...?

Weiss wanted to retort... but then she remembered what happened with Cardin...

Eddie: Yeah, thought so... you're just a stuck up brat who doesn't want to change... Aaaall for the sake of the Schnee name... right..?

Weiss looked down in shame... before they all continued forward... until Ruby tripped and fell... on a hole that looked like it was made by a theropod stomp. A giant, one at that. Eddie sniffed it, Delta did too.

Delta: Its faint but its Ian's. 

 Yang: u-uuuh... guys...? 

 She pointed to a street... which was filled with doctors placing men in body bags, blood stains all over the pavement and road with loads more similar stomps.

Eddie: ... They're Roman Torchwick's men... and by the looks of it, Ian had Field day ruining HIS day.

Ruby: I just lost all of my appetite for cookies...