Monstrous

Time Skip.

It had been a while since the raptors were taken in by the brothers, who were now all in Combat class... and though they didn't realize it yet... three new students were coming to Beacon... students.. they would remember... forever...

Echo: I still hate these uniforms...

Ian: at least you can do em up without being choked.

Blue: I do have to admit... they are... quite stylish...

Charlie: I think they're cute!

Ian: thats cuz you're cute, Dummy.

He gently hit her head, placing his knuckles on her head which got a cat faced laugh out of her.

Glynnda: alright children calm down...

They quieted down and looked at the professor.

Glynnda: Welcome to Combat Class... it's pretty self explanatory so we'll start right away.... Any Volunteers?

Nora: ME!!

Eddie: I'll go too.

Charlie: Me three!!!

Glynnda: anyone else...?

A hand shot up and when Ian saw it... he was scared.

Cardin: I'll Go~

Glynnda: very well.... all participants, please step down to the arena.

Ian: grabs Eddie's hand, growling in their own language Do not let Cardin get near Charlie.

Eddie nodded, then walked down to the arena.

Cardin was resting his mace up on his shoulder, Nora Spun her hammer then gripped it tightly with a grin.Eddie took his blades and spun them around his hands before getting a stance holding them tightly. Charlie had a weapon similar to the boys, but hers didn't have the chain that linked the handles.

All four opponents stared at each other... Eddie had a serious expression while the others smiled. Cardin's smile... was an evil one and was directed to Charlie.. Eddie took notice of this, letting his sharp teeth show.

Glynnda: Begin!!

Nora boosted herself to Eddie, swinging her hammer at him as Cardin went straight for Charlie, Eddie ducked under Nora's attack, then jumped at Cardin and kicked him in the face. Cardin slid back a bit and was about to attack him, before he was slashed at by Charlie and her daggers.

Charlie: heheheHEEE!!! this is fun!!

She kept up her onslaught of slashes before she dodged a hit from Nora.

Nora: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I SHALL VANQUISH YOU AAALLLL!!!!

Charlie let out a screech and rushed at her, both girls trading blows with one another, but sadly... slashes did less damage to ones aura then blunt force. Cardin saw the aura levels and smirked.