Mt Glenn Pt 2

Back with Team RWBY and Emerald...They were observing the carnage from afar... before Emerald and Yang got the worlds nastiest sense of dread.

........RRRROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRR!!!!

 From the bunker, Eddie came jumping out, running around and snarling like a feral animal.

Ruby: g-guys... why am I-I getting a feeling of deja vu...?

He then charged right towards them, with bloodshot eyes and a drooling toothy maw.

Yang: To the bullhead..!! Go, now!!!

They all ran to the bullhead, the Indoraptor running towards them. Just as it reached them, a massive, white maw snatched him up and threw the raging Indoraptor away, he was sent tumbling into a building.

Ian: Anyone have a red Laser?!

Yang: WHY?!

Ian: Eddie has a sharp interest to any red lasers, its a built in code for him to be sent to target specific individuals!

Yang then sighed and took out a red cat laser out of her pocket. 

 Yang: Will this work...?

He looked at it and smiled, transforming back to normal and grabbing it. 

 Ian: this is perfect. 

 He said as he then ran to the building, before he spotted Mercury smirking in the distance.

Weiss: Yang, why did you have a cat laser in your pocket..?

Yang:........................... Because You Can never be too prepared..!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha..!! 

 Blake:

The Indoraptor burst from the building and began running around again, roaring and snarling like mad

Ian: HEY!!!

He looked at him with his bloodshot eyes... and saw the red dot was on the floor... and slowly moving to something. He focused on it... following where it was heading. It went and went and went... and then it landed on Mercury. He growled savagely... and Mercury noticed the red dot. 

 Mercury: .ooooohhhhh sssshhhhiiiiiittt......

Ian: HEY MERCURY!! HAPPY FUCKING DEATH DAY!!