Dancing with Dinosaurs

It was the day of the dance, and currently all students were getting ready for it. Ian was humming softly as he slicked his hair back in the mirror, before seeing the door open with his brother.

Ian: Hey bro.

Eddie: Hey, you look great bro!

Ian: haha, you think?

The albino wore a matt silver suit with a darker inside, having a patterned red button up underneath and simple matt grey pants.

Eddie: Yeah! Your girls are gonna love it! 

He said, he wore a simple, but very nice dark grey button up underneath a black Jacket with golden cuffs and collar. A green handkerchief stuck out from the chest pocket while his tail stuck out of the small split tails of the jackets back, being just above the grey trousers and black leather shoes. Ian smiled at him before going over and patting a few dust muffs off... before he stopped and looked at his brother...Less then half a year ago... he was living in a hell hole... but now... he was carving out his own world. 

Ian:... Eddie...

Eddie: ...Yea bro..?

Ian grabbed his shoulders and smiled at him. 

Ian: I couldn't have been prouder... of the man that you've become... I couldn't be happier, or prouder, to call you my brother. 

He then brought him into a tight hug.

Eddie smiled, and hugged right back. 

 Eddie: Thanks bro... I couldn't be happier to have you as my brother either...

They stayed like that for a while before Ian pulled away. 

 Ian: now lets go and have the greatest time of our fucking lives.

Eddie: Hell yea!! 

They both left their dorm.

At the dance... 

 Emerald: mind I haven't seen Cinder in two weeks... and the boys aren't telling me anything, even Mercury, what the hell is going o- 

 Charlie: Emy!!

She jumped a bit. 

 Emerald: Charlie! You scared me! 

 She said, holding her hand over her heart.

Charlie: sorrryyy, but look look! Weiss and Yang helped pick this dress! She did a wild twirl, the dress was a fairly modest, lime green with a neon blue streak over the torso, her usual pig tails were also taken out and done into a beautiful, single braid.

Emerald: It looks great on you!! Honestly I'm a bit jealous.

Echo: I don't see why. You look just as gorgeous Emerald.

Echo wore a suit rather then a dress, but also had it pretty open at the front yet somehow didn't have her bust peaking out to woo a lady or two. Emerald wore a nice green dress that wasn't too fancy but did sparkle near the bottom, she also had some Ruby earrings to match her eyes.