Gentle Predators

Meanwhile

Everyone backed away or straight up ran away from the black scaled dinosaur hybrid, Eddie figured he kinda deserved it... after all they witnessed him butcher Cardin like a pig, and he STILL hadn't Gotten the blood washed off yet. He reached the bathrooms and turned on the sink, the sound of rushing water filling the room. He splashed his face with the warm water, and watched as the blood washed off his claws... then he gargled some of the water in his mouth and spat out some more of the red liquid. Looking back in the mirror... he saw the Indoraptor staring back at him...

He didn't really care... but still he acknowledged it.

Eddie: oh wonderful... now I'm going crazy.

Indoraptor: when will you see me as an actual part of you, and not something that just takes over your body...?

The beast asked before fading away, leaving his human reflection there.. He sighed... before gagging... running outside into the bush and throwing up what used to be Cardin's arm.

???: you ok...?

Eddie: uggghhh... yeah....good... just gotta remember to watch what I eat.

When he turned around he swore his heart skipped a few beats...

???: well, that would be best I guess. But whats with all that red puke?

Eddie: Well it's-

Eddie: it's

Eddie: it's... uhh... just... grape juice....

???: o-oh... well uhhh... stay off those... grapes I guess...?

Eddie: uhhaha... yeah.... good idea.... uhh.... I-I'm... Eddie...

Emerald: Emerald... it's nice to meet you...